+$$﹔two .

KOJIKU ELLA NEL

DETROIT , MICHIGAN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

—𝗦𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗶𝗻' 𝘀𝗹𝗼𝗽𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘄𝗲 𝗱𝗼 .

Hours had past , Kojiku woke up uncomfortable trying to open her eyes realising she couldn't see nothing but pitch black .

She had been blind folded with both hands tied .

The two men threw her in the back of the van like she was complete trash , didn't care if she was hurt.

"What the fuck?!" Kojiku groans from the beating pain she was receiving trying to pull down the blindfold down with her two hands , struggling in the moment not knowing what to do .

She wanted to scream but didn't want to risk her life .

"I suggest you to quiet the fuck up." A random  in the corner with a slight croak in his voice had said , she tries to figure out which direction the voice was coming from .

"Get me out!" Kojiku raises her voice kicking the side of the van causing even more trouble for her she didn't know that was going to effect her when they reach the destination .

"Please, let me out!" She begs and begs whimpering letting both of her sadness and fear take over her .

Kojiku felt the warm set of fresh tears slide down her heated cheeks , sniffing to herself .

The guy in the van rolls his eyes , he wasn't tied up nor blind folded . He was one of the mask's man , but he had been in the van the whole time everything occured .

"Don't make me shoot you." The guy in the corner told Kojiku cocking his gun back .

It echoed throughout the van , sending her chills down her spine. Having her body hair on her back to rise up.

Yet , she continued to sob , which frustrated him even more .

He was used to peace and quiet whenever tieing and blind folding people , sometimes he strangles them without any remorse to help with his silence .

He hated noise , so she kept silent.

Kojiku didn't know what she was involved into nor how she even got caught up in this mess .

"Thank you." He smiles to himself uncocking his gun , placing the gun beside him , calling out of his friends that were in the front .

There was exactly three people in the van right now , excluding Kojiku .

Spyda , Kemo and Ronzo .The most fucked up trio to ever exist .

And the dumbest .

They knew they had fucked up with the kidnaping when Kojiku layed eyes with Kemo , scanning every feature he had on himself .

Nobody was supposed to know what they looked like , it was the point of the whole thing.

"Yo Kemo ! , Spyda told me you let girl see you ." Ronzo send a devilish chuckle from behind Kojiku's ear .

Switches his tone , pulling both of his eyebrows together clenching his jaw. "You fucked up , so we might aswell kill her."

Kojiku's face worries up , her eyebrows lowered thinking to herself how she was going out of this .

Kemo keeps his hands on the steering wheel , looking at Spyda from the side sucking his teeth . He looks back at the rear mirror starring at Kojiku and Zo . "We not killing nobody ."