+$𖢲﹔thirteen.

KOJIKU ELLA NEL

DETROIT, MICHIGAN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

—sickest'slaughter'👺.

"Ms. Nel's, can you wait for me when everyone leaves please. I have to give you a form for you mother."

I nod, gulping the clear water that cooled my throat closing the cap of the bottle, packing away my things while the bell rang as students hurried out of the classroom,

Just leaving me, and Mr. Palms in the classroom. He clears his throat, letting the beaming sunlight from the open window cast his olive skin, running his hands through his brown strands of hair that swept to the side.

A lot of students fell knees down for Mr. Palms since he was a new teacher, and quite attractive. But I wouldn't, he just gives me weird, pedophilia vibes. "What's the form about?" I ask, cutting straight to the point, gripping onto the straps of my book bag.

Mr. Palms chuckles, opening his folder flicking through pages until it stopped at my name, "The police are asking students for statements about the incident. We just need your father's signature for the approval."

"I don't have a father." I say bluntly, feeling a rush of embarrassment wave through him.

"My apologies." His hands founds itself on my shoulder, causing me to laugh nervously, pushing his arms away. "Well, your mother. But, are you okay though?"

"Yep, fine." I distance myself, quickly grabbing the note folding it in half.

"Oh okay, I thought you needed someone to talk because of yesterday's class. Didn't know you were the missing teen that got kidnapped at the corner store."

"Hmm, thank you though. I need to head to my next class." Mr. Palms stops me before I could move another inch further, pulling my sweater as my body jerked back in his direction,

I stare down at his hands in disgust, brushing him off coldly hoping my body language was a signal for him to back off from me. "I need you to show around the new kid, Giovanni, he should be in the office waiting for you. He may be quiet, and shy, so don't pressure him to talk if he doesn't want to."

"Okay." I walk away, rambling through my book bag looking around for wipes, I felt disgusted, but scared to even mention this to anybody. 'cause I know they'd say he really didn't do anything, he just touched your shoulder,

Literally no teachers at this school cares about the voices of the their students. Really another reason why Detroit's suicide rate was rising slowly, but now the kidnapping rate is taking over faster than the old times.

It was scary.

My travel to the office wasn't as fascinating at all, the hallways were still packed despised of the incident that happened a couple of days ago, just confused why they want to put us on a two week break next week and not just now.

It could happen again. "Ms. Nel's, Mr. Palms told me I would see you here." I laugh nervously at the deputy principal gazing around where this 'yasir' could be.

"Yeah, about a new kid or something?" I reply with an unsure tone, hearing a chair screech. "Am I still waiting for him or is he not here yet?"

"His here, his just adjusting some few things with the principal about his time table." I smile, listening. "How's your brother? I heard he was sent home for talking back to the teacher."