+$𖢲﹔twenty.

KOJIKU ELLA NEL

DETROIT, MICHIGAN

-sanity'heals'🎎.

kemo'

turn your location on,
I'll uber you to my place.

I sighed hiding away the small smile that was trying to appeal on my face, I haven't seen Kemo in days.

Spending time with shyne's family slowly made my mind forget about him. It was good but I wanted to receive attention from one person right now.

"Lord, I need help." I tell myself, listening to the small radio that was slowly catching my attention. "Can you turn that up please?" I ask the uber driver.

'Local highschooler, Kiyara Evens was found hanged on the school's basketball nets naked, photographs of seniors who attend the high school were printed out and attached to her brutal body. Police are still investigating if this was suicidal or a murder, hence there was signs of physical assault on her.'

"It's an evil world we live in, make sure you look out for your surroundingskid." I laugh nervously at the uber, receiving numerous texts messages from classmates and my brother.

The information was shocking, not because she hanged herself, that there's probably a murderer roaming around our school.

First, she got her nudes exposed and now she's dead. I really feel sorry for her, she didn't deserve this. She was just a kid.

"Thank you," I thanked the uber on my way out, passing through the crowds of people making my way to his doorstep.

His neighbourhood was loud today, it wasn't as quite how it usually was. I waited nervously at the door waiting for him to open the door.

"Take you time." I mumble to myself, listening to the cars passing behind my ear making eye contact with them, my eyes were stuck on them i felt a tall figure grow behind me, but i was too scared to turn around.

"Who did you come with?" I flinch from the tone of Kemo's tone, placing my hand on my chest as it heaved heavily. "You good?" He asks, not realising he was the cause.

"Oh, yeah-yeah." I smile gripping onto my bag, jumping a little when the coldness of his palms touching the back of my skin leading me inside.

"You look cute today, how have you been? Do you want a drink? Food?" Kemo asks being generous, he smelt nice today than he usually does.

Not in a bad way but this cologne he wore on that smelled rich and luxury.

"No, I actually wanted to ask you something though." I say myself down, Kemo handed me a water bottle even though I declined his offer. "This girl, died at our school."

Kemo exhales deeply, raising up his brow already getting a hint that I was thinking he was behind kiyara's murder. "Hmm, what about it?"

"Did you have something to do with it? I just wanted to know."

He laughs with a heavy snicker. "So, you want me to confess on something I didn't do so you could turn me in."

"Boy, what?!" I laugh lightly, opening up the bottle cap. "Why would I turn you in? If I wanted to turn you in, I would've been done that when the police were questioning me Kemo."