+$$﹔five.

KOJIKU ELLA NEL

DETROIT , MICHIGAN

KOJIKU ELLA NEL✩DETROIT , MICHIGAN

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

—𝟰𝟬𝟬$ 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁‘🍥

𝟰𝟬𝟬$ 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁‘🍥.

"Girl." Mya places her small hand's on the side of Kojiku's warm arm , she shakes her repeatedly waiting for her to wake up . "psst."

She groans moving her body around while a string on the bed popped , Kojiku starts to rub her eye's having a clearer eye sight , seeing Mya's presence in front of her .

She flatters her eye's yawning , the smell of bad breath that exited her mouth hit mya causing her to build up an appalled look blocking her nose from the smell .

Kojiku felt embarassed , she sat on the end of the bed blocking her mouth aswell . "I don't have a brush , my bad ."

"Ohh." Mya sighs in relief grabbing a hold of her wrist getting her off the bed . "Let's ask Ronzo or Kemo."

She forms a unsure look starring at Mya , Mya furrows her eyebrows trying to read Kojiku , but she couldn't . So she left it alone . She asks , "You okay?"

"Yeah." Kojiku say's nodding her head slightly , she wasn't okay the pain was starting to eat her up .

It hurts much more than it did yesterday , she felt like she was burning inside like her ribs lived inside of a volcano .

She couldn't help but groan under her breathe lowly , Kojiku follows behind Mya passing by a few people with towels wrapped around their body and some dressed freshly neatly as if they were going on a special occasion .

"So , who you think is the most attractive out of all of them?" Mya ask's , she was in a happy mood swinging kojiku's arm around .

Her cheeks heated up just of the thought of thinking of the trio , but Kojiku didn't care about any of them . Her mind was nowhere near crushing on them .