+$𖢲﹔nine.

TEQUILA NEPEL

DETROIT, MICHIGAN

TEQUILA NEPEL✩DETROIT, MICHIGAN

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

—chromehearted bug'🐛

chromehearted bug'🐛.

one attachment from saint'❤️.

"Did you get it?" I cheesed rolling myself on my bed feeling my cheeks light up, "Ma mama ain't home and my sister knocked on the couch with some boy, you lucky."

"It's so—" Widening my eyes, I tilted my head replying the video, "The tip pink, and it's curvy."

"You complimenting my shit I ain't tripping." I heard Saint let out a light chuckle as I heard a car door close from outside, "You talk to shameek though at the party today?"

"Yeah," I replied, distracted on the small voice I heard outside my room window. "He didn't even tell me what happened to his face, like yeah i know he was fighting that guy at the courts but it wasn't that bad."

"Hm."

"You should to to him about it." I suggested over the line, "I think my brother's are home, I feel like you should meet them."

"Nah, that shit sound like some set up shit T, just saying bra." I stood up, switching my room lights out turning on the led lights that changed the whole aroma of the room to chill.

I giggled, appealed that he was slightly scared and shy to be around my brother's or when I talked about them, "They're chill Saint! I promise. And blessing misses you."

"Of course my daughter misses me, I should buy her a toy don't you think?" I coo'd in awe at his reply, "Watchu think?"

"Yes, boy! She'll love it. And make sure it's purple, that's her favourite colour."

"A'ight." He replies ending the topic, consisting the rest of our call into complete silence, sheets shuffling around created small muffles from each end, it was pure amazing.