+$$﹔eight.

KEMO ISRAELI SIMMONS

DETROIT, MICHIGAN

KEMO ISRAELI SIMMONS✩DETROIT, MICHIGAN

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

—makin' noise'🚥

makin' noise'🚥.

"Mya sold fa'real?" Kemo looked over at Ronzo, watching Spyda enter himself into the boxed room. The room contained no window's with mirrors placed around everywhere.

Every look back resulted on their reflections, although the trio was crazy, nobody knew how crazy they actually were. Kemo was surprised that he's kept this act about being afraid of violence for so long.

"Sold and dead." Ronzo say's. "You wan' see?" Ronzo forms a devilish grin, lowering his eyebrows as his hand rested down on the table. Spyda shakes his head in disbelief shocked in words from what he said. "Don't be shocked, she been cutting our money for months."

"Zo, I ain't shocked. I'm surprised it took you this long to pop the bitch." Spyda accepted the grabba' Kemo gave to him. shifting his body back, spyda reaches deep in his pocket pulling out a packet of pink kush that surrounded itself in a clear ziplock bag.

"Ion think it was that easy Spyda." Kemo say's chuckling. "You know nigga liked her, despite her being the one who demanded order's."

The secret about Mya being the leader behind this only was kept around the three. Yet, some others built suspicions and never spoke on it because they knew it was their life on the line.

Ronzo killing her was all for the money, he started to pick up that the amount of money she would receive was mind blowing, which resulted on him having a plan on eliminating her out, involving his boy's with the plan."

"That girl we snatched round' the corner store know she behind this?" Spyda ask's , both Kemo and Ronzo responded with a shrug. "You think that Italian nigga gon' do some to her?"

Kemo rolls his eyes at Spyda's comment, he was more concerned on why he was speaking about her other than what's going on with there buyer.