+$𖢲﹔twenty-two.

KOJIKU ELLA NEL

DETROIT, MICHIGAN

—tease4me'👹.

"You finally came to see me," Kemo snickered with a small smirk, handing me the mint ice cream that cooled his palms. "What are you going to vent about today?"

"Huh?" I raise a brow, gazing up at him until he sat down placing the cup on my lap. "What do you mean by that?"

"I mean, you only see me when you need to let things out," I really didn't realise. "I'an tripping though, I like that you trust me with things that are bothering you, it's makes you know that you can trust me Koji."

"Hmm, I guess you're right." He smiles— cheeks glowing much more as it was before.

"But it's good that you came you know." I return a light hum, watching his right-hand slide behind the bench chair we both sat on,

"Police have been on my ass though, and all I know is your brother is behind the shit, no one hates my guts that much except for that nigga!" Kemo says coming off aggressive.

I scoff, pulling my thin eyebrows together. "What the hell are you on about? Saint didn't do shit Kemo, don't involve him in this."

"Then tell ol' boy to stop involving himself in my shit, 'cause why the fuck! Are the feds on my ass Koji?"

The whole vibe fell sideways so quick, one second, we were chilling talking to each other like close friends, then now, he's talking like an angry bird off her period.

"I'm doing fine in college with the small money I got, but with Saint dobbing me in, I'm going to start being in college debt g. That's the only way I could get money, Koji! So, please, go talk that shit out with your brother before I start something he can't finish." He says with a threat.

"Huh?" My eyebrows dropped as if my heart just sank into pieces. "What do you mean?"

"You know what I mean, here," I was lost, my face felt paralyzed of confusion. "Have my ice cream— nah, fuck that! And this is the last time I'm going to see you Koji,"

He sighed heavily, dropping his face in his palms. "I should've just listened to what Ronzo said, I think everything would be better if I actually killed you, i wouldn't have so many problems to deal with right now."

When the words fell out of his mouth, I felt my body being pulled away, pulled away at the fact that he admitted that he should've killed me.

I wanted to cry but not in front of him, I wanted to show him that I didn't care, when in reality, I was shattered into pieces.

My life just keeps falling apart every second.

"Cool." I replied coldly, Kemo Scoffs as a small part of disgust escaped his lips. "Don't touch my brother."

"Cool." He mocked after me, walking away as his back faced me.

I sat on the bench— eyes tearing up from how quick everything just happened.

And I knew that the cars that were passing by were looking at me stupid.

And i knew that this small playground game with Kemo was going to end soon, but i didn't imagine it like this brutal though.

"I need to get my life together," I tell myself sitting on the bench for a few seconds, but the seconds soon turned into minutes, then hours.

The blue sky fell dark while the streetlights and flashing headlights filled up the area, the ice cream i held in my palms melted away; my hands were entirely sticky.