+$$﹔nine.

KOJIKU ELLA NEL

DETROIT , MICHIGAN

KOJIKU ELLA NEL✩DETROIT , MICHIGAN

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

—Archived'🕸️

Archived'🕸️.

Kojiku felt herself sitting down on a wooden chair that harden around her ass cheeks with her sight only being pitch black from the black sheet that was thrown over her head.

She grunted in pain from the tight burning and bruised rope that tangled around both her wrists.

She started to smell the burning cigar in the distance with a light chuckle exiting out of her buyers mouth. And a rich scent of a mixture of male cologne with a hint of scotch surrounding her.

She thought to herself hoping what Kemo told her was true, that her buyer was going to let her escape without putting his hands on her.

"Untie her." The middle aged Italian man says to his two body guards that were surrounded in the small room they were in, clicking his fingers that landed on her.

Her hands finally untied, the sheet that laid over her head finally was off. She met eye's with him breathing heavily from the frightening yet devilish look he had upon himself.

"Bellissima." He says with the strong Italian accent he had.

"Hm?" Yasmin brought her glaze to him, watching the slow steps he took to stand In front of her. She was confused on what exactly he said that curled around his tongue.

His dark brown curls swept to the side partly styled from the gel that laid in his hair. The grey in his beard was the only thing that standed out, he was old so Kojiku had a chance to somewhat out run him when she escapes.

His old ness shown throughout his wrinkled cheek that caused Kojiku to gag to herself, she looked away from him dropping her eyes on the floor.

Her tells her to stand up sending a small rush of coldness hit her back as his hands stroked to the top of her naked shoulder, clearing her throat Kojiku moved his arms away standing up while he towered over her. "What do you want from me?" She say's.