+$$﹔three.

KOJIKU ELLA NEL

DETROIT , MICHIGAN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝗦𝗽𝗶𝗻 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺 𝗸𝗶𝗱𝘀 , 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗮 𝟯𝟬 𝗴𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻' 𝗱𝗿𝗼𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗱 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗜 𝘀𝗽𝗶𝗻 .

Kojiku was the type of female to get attached to a person and feel empty without them , she has major attachment issues .

Being alone feared her , alongside with the dark . She would usually sleep together with her brother in her bed to keep eachother safe.

As many would say it was weird thought but it really wasn't , unless you're trying to make it weird in your mind .

Her and saint have a tight bond , especially when their deceased father used to be around .

Saint would sneak into his big sisters room sleeping with her until there parents stopped arguing and throwing things at each other causing a disturbance to their kids .

The cycle kept going , it was a locked memory that was within both siblings , they couldn't stand leaving one another's side.

She couldn't go to sleep , her mind was only pinned on Saint , her brother . She urgently wanted to know what's going on with him , this is the longest they've ever been apart .

Her back layed down onto the unhygienic mattress . It was dirty , had a few urine stains on there and smelled like expired food with a mixture of weed .

Every time she'd move the strings would make a loud noise . Causing others around her complain .

Kojiku takes a deep breathe , shutting her eyes tightly trying to tell her body to fall asleep , but it kept rejecting .

Instead she needed to pee . She slides herself out of the mattress grabbing the bucket beside her wandering around the area looking for a secure and private spot .

"This is so disgusting." Her face grew a disgusted look , crouching peeing into the bowl .

She paused throughout her pee's sometimes to make sure she wasn't waking anybody up from how loud it sounded .

"Saint probably throwing a fit because I didn't take him to that party." She smiled to herself , letting her head fall down chuckling lightly .

Her laughter slowly fades away , so as her smile . She was on the urge to cry but didn't want to from what Mya told her .

❝ It makes you look weak .❞
🎙️'

"Hurry up , and leave." Kemo's voice startled Kojiku , she jumped in fear breathing heavily .

Her chest was heaving heavily, she tilts her head to locking eyes with him . He had on a mask ,  so it was hard for her to detect who was behind it .

Although the voice seemed familiar to her , she's heard it from yesterday and from the Van .

"Could you not do that?" She asks Kemo firmly still crouching waiting till all of the access drips of urine had finished .