+$𖢲﹔sixteen.

KOJIKU ELLA NEL

DETROIT, MICHIGAN

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

—purple'domes'🎀.

It's been more than two days while my mouth was kept locked with the key thrown away, I didn't tell the police what happened because I knew what the outcomes were going to be.

Saint had even entered my room the other day, but I didn't have the courage to tell him, I've already caused himself enough. I can handle this on my own.

Kiyara's cousin meant what she stood on, so I didn't try nothing, the police called my phone plenty of times, but I denied giving them true information on why I made that call, I told them it was a 'dare' knowing that was false.

My makeup covered the small scratches and bruises they left on me. It hurt but I accepted it, I faced way worse than five girls jumping me because I fought their cousin.

"Hey Kemo," yes, I know, I'm delusional. But I needed a ride to shyne's, Saint had his own from shameek's mother and mama already left for work early in the morning.

Plus, I didn't feel like taking the bus in this kind of weather; it was almost winter.

"That shit do not look good on you." Kemo says, turning down the volume of the music smudging the makeup on my chin with his thumb. "You look better without it, who are you trying to impress?"

"Anybody I find attractive at shyne's family kickback." He hums, rolling the window up turning on the AC. "Did you see the address I sent you?"

"Yeah. How's your morning? Surprised you're not sleeping in. Heard y'all don't have school for two weeks. You're welcome."

"Where are those girls?" I didn't see what was so fascinating to him committing a crime like that, kidnapping. And I was dumb enough to slowly fall for the guy in there.

"What girls, Koji?" He chuckles trying to avoid the question. "That was all Ronzo's plan, I just contributed because I needed the money."

I laugh, not believing him. "Why are you acting like you aren't as bad as him, Kemo? you're crazy like him, you just choose to have this nice act when you feel like it."

"A'ight man." He clears his throat, stretching the front part of his shirt trying to get some air in the hole hearing his cross click against his other chain. "We sold them to a British man for 13,000 dollars, each. I don't know what he's doing with them and i don't care."

"They're teenagers, Kemo!" I gaze at him in disgust, feeling my body push forward as he hit the break hardly on the red light.

 "Sometimes when you need money to provide yourself and school, you have to take risks, Koji." I understood where he was coming from, but it was still wrong.

And i didn't want to be in the same car with him anymore, "What are you doing, Koji? Get back in the car!"

"I can walk myself." folding my arms together, I fixed up my falling purse trying to get through the heavy traffic. "You're disgusting Kemo." As if i didn't find him attractive and called him to pick me up.

"Get in the fucking car! you're going to get hit, man!" I honestly didn't think he was going to get out of the car, going after me and caring about the small dangers around me.