+$$﹔seven.

KOJIKU ELLA NEL

DETROIT , MICHIGAN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

You drop one , I drop four .

It's been about 3 weeks now , Kojiku noticed there was barely any sightings of Mya , the last time she had spoken to her was when Ronzo interrupted their conversation .

She was now overthinking what could've happened to Mya, and had a gut feeling that she's been sold again and perhaps sexually assaulted or dead.

She sighed to herself seating down on the seat , stabbing her metal fork through the potato salad that was sitting in front of her.

She sucks her teeth in frustration losing her apatite once she moved her folk near her mouth .

Getting carried away by a strong scent of rich—expensive cologne that announced Kemo's presence .

Kojiku stares up at him with a blank face , in his mind he knew something was up since Mya wasn't seating around her giggling about . "Where that friend of yours at?"

She shrugs , sending him a cold shoulder . "But you should know , i don't know why you're asking me when you and your boys are literally behind all this."

"Bra." He chuckles , grabbing her fork , resting it on the bowl while he moved it over to the side. "Koji , you be forgetting that there's niggas higher than me."

Kemo searches his surroundings, sighing heavily. "I shouldn't even be talking to you but i want to , so quit it with this small mood swing ya' got bra."

"Girl bye." She drops her head on the table , groaning .

"Boy." He corrects her while she sucked her teeth in return. "Pick your head up , i'm not gon' ask you twice." He demands.

"Can you tell me what happened to my friend at least, fuck?"

"Koji, you should know that you shouldn't take friendships in here seriously . You can't get attached to people that will be dead or sold." Kemo told her causing her to lower her eyebrows in sadness .

Even though the small time length on getting to know Mya , she was real and listened to her problems . Mya cared about her more than her own self .

Even talked about escaping one day if they had the chance , Kojiku really hated the fact that now Mya's presence is not around , she had no motivation of ever trying to escape this human trafficking ring .

Kemo started to notice she was day dreaming—out of her zone . He snaps his fingers in her face a few times trying to catch her attention .

Catching his attention , she rolls her eyes at him yawning loudly with a slight of tears forming in her eyes , blurring some parts of her vision .

"I need to tell you something." Kemo spoke , the look on her face was concerned on what he was going to tell her .

Yet, she know it wasn't something sweet nor even good news . Kemo sends her a heavy sigh , running his sweaty hands down his face .

Before he could talk , Spyda and Ronzo invited themselves into the conversation taking a seat ontop of the table . Their presence ruined the mood on both Kemo and Kojiku faces .

It just made it more awkward between Ronzo , Kemo and Spyda .

Throughout the 3 weeks Kemo had built a small friendship with her , Ronzo on the other hand had small conversations with her that either included bullying her and small sorts of flirting .

Yet , she was dumb enough to flirt with him back , because she liked the attention she received from him .

She wouldn't admit that he was good looking Infront of his face , but she'll admit it in her mind .

"Mya said she misses you." Ronzo catches her attention , she trails her head up to his face , locking eyes with him .

She was partly feared on the devilish look he had on his face. She ask's about Mya's disappearance , leaving out a small silence between all of them .

Ronzo chuckles , bringing his head down to her level . "Someone brought her , your little boyfriend over here tell you that you're next." Ronzo adjusts his hands pointing at Kemo .

Kojiku was sold for almost 4million dollars , the buyer was an Italian men , rich with loyalty that ran through his blood. He was one of their previous top buyers in the past and somewhat the present .

He always bids the highest , and always gets the best girls and women . He had a type , and she fitted his type perfectly . He had a thing for black women , especially younger ones that ticked his checklist .

Although he was a sick minded buyer , he never displayed a sexual act on them or either used them as his sex dolls .

He only tortured them because he tends to get amused by their screams and the scorching fear of look on their faces .

What they didn't know is that there best buyer let's them escape , all bruised up with all sorts of cuts and beatings .

"Big teeth over here is just jealous." Spyda chuckles . "But he brought you something nice to wear , said it'll show your curves out ." He adds on .

Kemo rolls his eyes in annoyance .

"Get the sad look outta here , you have a car waiting for you in 10 minute's." Ronzo say's , leaving out a devilish chuckle tapping the side of her cheek .

Ronzo slides off the table leaving the three there gossiping to eachother , he was finally glad that she had been brought , he was getting tired and irritated of her presence around Kemo .

He'd admit that he was jealous , and showed it very clearly. But he'd never show no hate towards Kemo , they're close , way closer than he is with Spyda .

"Why didn't you tell me?" Her eyebrows lowered in disappointment , she plays with her fingers , digging out the dirt that was in her nails .

"Why didn't you tell me." Spyda mocks after her , as a joke chuckling to himself. "Aye bra , my boy was gon' tell you though the fuck . Sad ass."

"I know man , she's not hearing me out." Kemo adds on , clicking his fingers insisting Spyda to leave . "That was the shit I was supposed to tell you but we got interrupted and shit , my bad."

"Yeah whatever , sure ." She didn't believe him though , this place has told her that you shouldn't take anything for granted . She already lost Mya and wouldn't know when she'll ever see her again .

She lost her mother , her brother and slowly is starting to lose her mind .

"I'm being honest , it's really no lies here. And you know I'm not like them." He say's trying to get her to believe him . "I want to tell you something before you leave though ."

"Hmm?" She hummed in thought . "What is it Kemo?"

Kemo moves himself off his side of the seat , starting to sit down beside Kojiku. He had his mouth towards her ear whispering small things that slightly shocked her .

He told her that the man that brought her wasn't going to do nothing she'd thought he would do hiding the beatings information , he even told her that her brother has been looking for her and never stopped looking .

That brought her to smile in joy and excitement , that she wasn't forgotten and left around the streets with her face on missing posters that have been drawn on and either ripped into peices stepped on.

"Take care." Kemo let's a small peck of kiss lay on the side of her warm cheeks , she began to blush , hiding the fact that she partly liked it . And so did he , they both felt a connection .

"You too."

V&C , <33 .