+$𖢲﹔twelve

KEMO ISRAELI SIMMONS

DETROIT, MICHIGAN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

diesel'headedfuk🚨.

‘ The death toll of missing persons cases are beginning to rise up. Police have yet not found who were responsible on the kidnapping that happened at Iverson High three days ago. We advice parents and students to take two weeks off beginning on the on coming Monday.’

"Should've left that school alone." Spyda speaks up first, throwing his legs over my lap as I groaned heavily, grieving from the pain Kojiku caused me. "Fuck wrong witchu'?"

"Baby boy in his feeling 'cause he got rejected." Ronzo adds on, chuckling, sharpening the medium knife he held around his palms. "You wan' a hug brother? 'cause it looks like you need one."

"Fuck you." I wasn't in the mood for jokes at all, I couldn't believe I got rejected for the first time, by her. "Why!" I groaned even more, sliding myself off the couch—face dug deep on the carpet. "I know I'm not ugly, right?"

"You want us to lie and say you not?" Spyda jokes around blowing me an invisible kiss above the couch he sat on, "But, fa'real. Stop being slow dawg, you know exactly why she rejected you."

"But why!" I say, placing my hands around my heart pretending I just went through a serious heartbreak. "She broke me man, I can't take this shit. Feel like I'm fighting demons."

"You bitchin' 'bout a girl you kidnapped, beat up, sold and think shordy gon' want to fuck witchu'?" Spyda says, scoffing under his breath in disbelief while Ronzo laid slumber on the couch laughing.

He was right though, why would any female, or anybody that was in her position talk to me? I did her wrong, caused her trauma I know she's trying so hard to forget.

"And he barely know her," Ronzo adds on, pointing his finger directly at me. "This nigga."

"Y'all gon shut up, we had a connection." I roll my eyes, curling myself up in a ball on the carpet, frowning. "I know she liked me fa'sho."

"Shut up man." I heard Ronzo say with a small groan. "I'm sure them college jawns gon' do you so much better than a senior in highschool Kemo. She's clearly childish and you one blind ass fool."

"How is she childish for hiding her feelings Zo?" Spyda says questioning, I remove myself from my current position, legs crossed facing them.

"Because she didn't communicate with my boy, I'm sure it's not that hard to explain why you don't want to fuck with me or be around a nigga." I listen, kind of understanding exactly what Ronzo was trying to say. "What did she even say Kemo?"

"She said she doesn't like a nigga, straight like that." I say, sighing once again digging my palms in my face. "How can you not like Kemo? I'm a loveable male."

"A'ight now big dawg, let's not get to snappin' on shit like you lean lil' bra." Ronzo say's, "We still need to handle 'em girls from the school, need them sold and gone like that. So quit it."

"I got my future wife hanging by a clip, I don't care about them other females." I felt even more frustrated and scared how far and serious my feelings for Kojiku was really going to settle,

I never intended to fall for her that quick but it just happened, my feelings with her were bi-polar as well. Maybe because I've never been the ‘serious’ relationship type, 'cause I know every girl that comes in my way always ends up hurt or even worse, dying.