+$𖢲﹔nineteen.

KOJIKU ELLA NEL

DETROIT, MICHIGAN

deadpresidents'🎱.

Staying at shyne's made me feel like I should really work on myself; it opened my eyes.

My bond with her grew thicker than before; I was starting to tell her about my problems and issues.

But I still haven't told her about my kidnappers, that I knew them and is slowly catching feelings for one of them. But some things are meant to be a secret that'll be within you forever.

Gio and I don't have any progress of friendship, he told me he doesn't see us being friends at all, only because we both have our difference. And that my personality and vibe wasn't suiting him at all.

I stopped calling him weird, I felt like I should start to think before I speak from now on. Maybe another reason why he doesn't want to be my friend.

I understand though, really.

"I feel like we should've added some Mexican cheese," Shyne says, digging through the Walmart bag groaning under her breath.

"Girl, we already brought like four different cheeses." I shook my head looking around for her car. "Where did you park your mama's car?"

"Third row, far back—" She didn't get the chance to finish what she was saying, we were sooner interrupted by a pale lady with blond hair,

"Hey! Can I stop you guys for a moment." Me and Shyne stare at the place lady who had stopped us, she was young and didn't look like there was anything suspicious about her.

She looked healthy, and bubbly...

"Sure." Shyne spoke first but there was a wave of rush flowing by me, a wave of something off.

And that's when my eyes met with a black van in the distance, something was totally off. But I could just be overreacting in the moment.

"I didn't expect y'all to stop," I laughed nervously, gazing around. "You two are very pretty but, that's not why I'm here! Me and my friends are looking for more people to join our Bible study group, was just wondering if that's okay? If you'd like to join?"

"No—"

"Oh, that sounds nice! Don't you think Koji?" Shyne nudges my shoulder, I roll my eyes attempting to walk away but she pulled me back beside her. "What's the age range? Because you look young girl?"

"I'm twenty-four! And thank you! I can show you guys the brochure for the group if you'd like?" I didn't know if Shyne was playing dumb or is actually falling for this simple trick.

I couldn't help but leave the scene grabbing a hold of shyne's wrist, she was annoyed and irritated at first, but my eyes slowly were giving her the hint.

"Oh, I fucked up, didn't I?" I nodded; she runs a hand down her face grabbing each side of my shoulders in her palms. "But she was so nice, it was convincing. Let's be honest Koji."

"That shit was nowhere convincing shyne." I tell her, letting out a simple laugh. "Sex and human traffickers are actually smart when you think of it!"