+$𖢲﹔four.

SAINT OMAR NEL

DETROIT, MICHIGAN

SAINT OMAR NEL✩DETROIT, MICHIGAN

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

—Barter 56'shots👳🏾‍♀️

Barter 56'shots👳🏾‍♀️.

"Hey Saint." A girl from my english class, tequila,  greets me with her bright smile, seating down on the lunch tables beside me, keeping me occupied.

"What's good tequila?" I stared up glancing at her, putting my attention back on my homework, picking up my pencil. "You straight?"

"Always, just wondering if you'll come to my birthday bash."

"As long if kiyara ain't coming then fa'sho." I chuckled, writing some notes down. "You saw her get slanged yesterday huh?"

She giggles covering her mouth with her hands. "Boy, not you encouraging your sister's doing's."

"She did her shit ion care, and not gon' lie kiy deserved it." I shrug.

"I thought y'all had something close—sorry I'm being nosey about y'all business, but I just really imagined y'all being in a relationship, lowkey."

"Ole girl had a nigga the whole time, talking 'bout i'm gon' be her man." Rolling my eyes, scoffing. "Shit annoying, so there was no chance tequila."

"Hm." She hums throwing her knotless braids over her shoulders, twirling her finger on the table. "Well i guess she deserved that beat down yesterday. But, are you coming this friday like be honest?"

"Of course bra, ian got shit to do that day so fa'sho. I'll tag along with Shameek, that's my boy." I say. "You know meek right?"

"Yeah, i buy drugs from him." Tequila says truthfully causing me to exhale lightly.

Girls smoking and drinking really was one of my big flags, we could be kissing and your left over smokes fumes would leave their selves in my mouth, shit's crazy dawg.