+$$﹔six.

SAINT OMAR NEL

DETROIT , MICHIGAN

SAINT OMAR NEL✩DETROIT , MICHIGAN

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

—𝚂𝙾𝙰𝙺𝙾'👹

𝚂𝙾𝙰𝙺𝙾'👹 .

"Ma?!" Saint huffs around the house with a bottle of springwater in his hand , his mother hasn't been well since her daughter hasn't come home yet .

She told the police multiple times yet there was no lead , not even the cashier from the corner store said anything .

He didn't even to bother to tell the police that Kojiku had suspicions of being watched , he kept it to himself . Only because it happens occasionally now; kidnappings .

Saint bends down just a little handing the water bottle to his mother , he stared at her face watching the small droplets of sweat of her face slide carefully one by one .

She was exhausted from work and worrying about her child . He touches the top of her sweaty forehead noticing she was heating up .

Looking around the living for a blanket not finding any luck , kissing his teeth . Resting both of his arms on the side of his hips . "Where the blankets at yo?"

She smacks her teeth waving him off . "It's in the washing , don't ask me no stupid questions when I'm unstable Omar."

Saint rolls his eyes once she said his middle name , he hates it so much because that was his father's name . And whenever his mother say's it she's serious about the conversation .

Saint looked so much like his daddy that his mother gave him the name as her son's middle name . He makes a fake gag noise shaking his head , frustrated . "Mama, it's Saint dawg."

"I'm not your school friends , don't call me that ." She say's placing the water bottle beside her , slouching her back on the mustard coloured couch peeling off some parts of the couch that were coming off.