Kenny X Reader

You Are Strange

Kenny decided he wanted to take me to an aquarium called Mystic Aquarium for our first date. It was pretty interesting but things got even more interesting. We were in front of the Sea Lion Exhibit. The animal jumped into the air with grace and I let out a squeal.

"KENNY- ITS SO CUTE." I squeal, gripping his orange hoodie. He lets out a chuckle and looks down at me.

"Just like you, but you're definitely cuter." He whispered in a sexy tone. My cheeks turn red but I poke him in the nose. He slides his hand into mine and I look up at him to see that he's gotten red too. Kenny removes the hood on head and leans down to kiss me on the cheek. He tightens his grip on my hand as we walk to the Beluga Whale Exhibit. Just then, I feel myself get yanked away from him.

My heart was beating fast but it soon calms down as I make eye contact with Aidan. We were together until I moved to South Park. "What...what are you doing here?" I whisper.

"I came to find you. I missed you for 3 years, (y/n)." He flips his hair out of his eyes and brushes my (h/l) (h/c) hair out from my eyes. Aidan sneaks a hand down to me ass and squeezes it. I let out a squeak of surprise. I feel myself get pushed out of the way as someone tackles Aidan.

"Get the fuck off her!" Kenny was beating the shit out of Aidan. He punched him in the face and kicked him in his stomach. Security guards rap around Kenny and mines stomach. They drag us away but I don't fight.

~~~in the car~~~

"When we get back can we have sex?" Kenny asks bluntly, not taking his eyes off the road.

"Kenny! It's our first date."

"Yeah but I need proof that you love me."

"You are strange, McCormick."

"Does that mean yes?"

"KENNY MCCORMICK!"