Superhero!Kyle X Superhero!Reader

Request: could you make a superhero Kyle X superhero reader
My answer: just fuck me up
___________________________
She's not ethat bad

(Y/N) was irresponsible, immature but hell, she had a smile that lit up the whole town. And I absolutely hated it. My boss couldn't care less of what I thought of her, I needed to cooperate with her.

It was a quiet Friday evening, but she had to ruin it. She came running into my office (yes we have offices), flipping the whole way here. "Jeez, you need to calm down!" I say in the nicest way possible which literally pains me to say. (Y/N) perks her head up and smiles at me.

"I'm just sooooo excited!!" She replied happily, bouncing up and down.

"Why is that?"

"Because we gotta go. We have to fight Mysterion (we aren't friends with Kenken anymore)!"

"Huh?"

"Our boss said, come on, The Human Kite."

"Please don't call me that. That's my old one, my one now is Jewpacabra. (Shut the fuck up readers)"

"Okay, let's go." She grabs my hand and leads me out to the roof of the building. (Y/N) smiles and jumps gracefully off the building, sailing towards the ground. I take after her, launching myself off the building. We sail back into the air and I follow her as she flies ahead of me. Thunder cracks and booms but it doesn't bother her.

"(Y/N) slow down! Please slow down!" She turns around and barely has a chance to shout something as something strikes her. A bolt of power, a lighting bolt. She's petrified in mid air for a split second, I fly as fast as I can. I see the fear in her innocent eyes and she lets out a blood-curling scream. She falls fast between two buildings and I'm not as fast as her. Her screams ends and I know I've lost her. I know I hate her but...oh my god. I look down, gently drifting to the ground. To my surprise, (y/n) is safe and sound, resting in someones arms.

"Oh, you poor thing~! Are you alright, that was quite a fall!" He says, looking her in the eyes. She nods her head and hugs her protector tighter.
"Don't worry, I'm here." That voice belonged to Mysterion.

"Drop her, Kenny." Mysterion looks up and gently helps her to a standing position. He chuckles and walks toward me. I get in a position where it's easier for my to lunge at him.

"Maybe I don't want too?"

"Then why did you?"

"Cause I didn't want her to get in harms way."

"Keep your filthy man hands off her."I hiss at him and Mysterion raises an eyebrow. He chuckles and moves closer.

"I say the same to you." Mysterion moves quickly, swooping (y/n) off her feet (at this, she made a wooooo noise), and climbs up the building, beginning his flight.

"God fucking dammit, you bastard! I hope you die!" I launch into the air, my cape flowing behind me. I get high into the air and let out a frustrated sigh. I see (y/n) looking into the eyes of Mysterion on a different building. I can't quite hear her, but I've always been good at reading lips.

"You're so heroic~" Him, a hero? I give a small snort. She was flirting with him, how was he the hero? He didn't save her from anything besides me. Oh. She hates me.

"And you're so beautiful~" GOD FUCKING DAMMIT, MCCORMICK! I fly forward, as fast as I can and slam into him. He loses his balance and topples off the building.

"About time, Broflovski." She rushes forward, throwing her arms around my neck and pins me to the ground. (Y/N) kisses me hard and deep, she pulls away panting and smiling. Maybe she wasn't that bad.