Tweek x Anxiety disorder! Reader

Request: Tweek x anxiety disorder!reader then plz m8 :3
My response: thank
_________________________

I sighed, yet another day where I did absolutely nothing. I haven't moved from my bed except to eat and pee, that's about it. My parents didn't seem to notice I've been in my room. I checked Tumblr for the billionth time today, exhaling loudly. I was so bored, but I couldn't leave the house! I shiver, people always judging me and things always go wrong. I scrolled through posts until my stomach growled. I couldn't deny my request and walked down the stairs quickly, something was behind me. I spun my head around, and sighed when nothing was there. I headed to the kitchen and stopped in my tracks when I see someone in the street. It was a boy, a blonde boy. He seemed to be drinking coffee and sitting on the side of the road. I think he goes to my school, so I should definitely stay inside. I sigh rather loud, and then realizing the window was open. The boy looked up, and smiled at me. He made a gesture telling me to come outside. I couldn't disobey him, then he would think I didn't like him...which is absolutely wrong.

I sighed and gave a wave back. I ran to the front door. Easy, I don't want him to think I'm some sort of stalker who is way too eager to see him. I open the door and walk casually to where he sits, the side of the road.

"H-hey." I say quietly.

"H-h-hey..." He answers, wrapping his hand tighter around his mug. He takes a sip of coffee before I realize I'm supposed to continue the conversation.

"What's up?"

"Ack! Drink...drinking coffee."

"Oh that was obvious, sorry." I rub my arm and blush.

"No-no..it's okay. I guess I'm u-under a lot of p-pressure or some-something." He murmurs and sets his coffee down.

"You wanna come inside?" I say, starting to breathe a little quicker. I steady my breathe with calming thoughts.

"Can I? Gah." I nod and I stand. I offer a shaky hand and pull him up. I lead him to my house. I open the door for him and shut it behind him. He follows me to the living room. I blush seeing that I left Harry Potter on. "Hp? I love that!" He seemed to calm at my words and I plopped onto the couch. He slowly sat down onto the couch. I sat in the corner where as he sat in the middle. I noticed about half way during the movie, he started slowly making his way towards me. I silently smile as he keeps moving over. He eventually gets so close, he's laying his head in my lap. "I-is this okay??" He asks.

"It's perfect." I murmur and let me fingers run through out his hair. "I never got your name."

"Ack, sorry! It's Tweek."

"I'm (y/n)."

"I think I like you m-more than coffee, (y/n)."