Cartman X Reader

Request: CartMan x badass Reader with the song Rude boy by Rihanna or Bad girl by David Guetta
My response: siiiiigggghhh sure
___________________________

Eric Cartman sighed, his best friend Kenny had dragged him to a club. Eric didn't hate clubs but sometimes they were just so boring. He sat down at a bar and ordered a Mojito. The bartender gave a nod and pulled a bottle off the back shelf. He poured the drink and slid it to him. "How much?" Eric asked, taking a sip.

"Hm?" She asked.

"How much for the drink?"

"Oh, it's on the house. But ya know, you should toooootally go see that girl over there." The bartender smirked and pointed. Eric looked over his shoulder, chucking slightly. He turned around and laid his palms on the table. "Listen, lady."

"Michelle."

"Listen, Michelle. I don't just take some slut in the back of a club."

'Oh yeah they tell me I'm a bad boy
All the ladies look at me and act coy
I just like to put my hands up in the air
I want that girl dancing over there'

Eric wasn't going to deny he didn't want her. She was attractive and damn, she did have a booty. But he had to make it subtle. He can't be weak for a girl. He smirked.

"But she can't live without me. I know it." Michelle snorted loudly and shook her head. She left and tended to someone. It was the girl from the back. She was obviously a bit drunk and was ordering a margarita. She drank it down, pulled some money out of pocket and gave it to Michelle. She wandered back to where she was and began to grind with someone. It was Craig Tucker. He placed his hands on her hips and began to dance. (I'm calling it dancing bc grinding is like a type of dance now ALright.)

'Look at her go on the dance floor
She's amazing on the dance floor
When she moves, girl, I want more
Keep it going, girl, like I got an encore
You got me sayin'
Go little bad girl, little bad girl [x3]
Go little bad girl
Go little bad girl'

She soon left Craig and came up to Eric. She tapped a hand on his shoulder and he turned around. "Hey sexy." He smiled and stood up.

"You're hot. Let's go."

'Oh yeah they tell me I'm a bad boy,
All the ladies look at me and act coy
I just like to put my hands up in the air
I want that girl dancing over there

Shaking her ass from the left to the right
Moving it round just the way that I like
I wanna see you move like a movie on flight
She got it how I want it and I want it all night'

She took him to one of the backrooms. (0000h) and it turned out to be a one night stand. They never spoke again.
______________________

I don't care that it short I'm not in the mood fuck this