Mysterion X Reader

Request: Can you do Mysterion x reader plz  your a amazing writer by the way
My response: Ye
___________________

She roamed the town, as she always did, at night. The lights were pretty and there wasn't much noise. It was really relaxing. But something seemed off. The silence wasn't peaceful, it was almost eerie. (Y/N) started to quicken her pace the slightest bit. She told herself it was nothing and that she was being ridiculous. Thinking she heard footsteps behind her, she turned her head over her shoulder. (Y/N) let out a sigh, nothing was there. She shook her head and entered the book shop.

It was pretty vacant except for a guy with blonde hair who was skimming through books. He looked familiar. Her eyes widened as she realized who it was. It was Kenny McCormick. The guy who she's loved for 3 years but he didn't like her back, at least that's what she thought. A blush rose to her cheeks as he smiled at her. (Y/N) came across the Harry Potter series. She laughed, thinking of Draco Malfoy. The guy she loved even more than silly old Kenny. She's read the books billions of times so she moved on. She looked up and Kenny was gone. The owner told her it was time to leave so, sighing, she got up and walked the streets once again.

The town felt really creepy now. The streetlights made it worse. (Y/N) began walking very quick, her breathing increasing due to her fear rising inside her. She felt a hand on her shoulder, she spun around, gasping for air. The girl shook her head and began to full-on run.

"Hey sexy, where you going?" Somebody hissed from an alley. She slowed down to a walk so she didn't look suspicious.

"Leaving so soon?" Another guy hollered.

"Don't be like that!" A girl yelled. (Y/N) rolled her eyes and kept walking, not wanting any trouble. She felt hands on her  waist, pull her back into their arms. "Hey baby girl." The girl whispered in her ear.

"Could you let go of me?"

*Your POV*

"I could do that...but have you ever seen a lion let the zebra get away?" I gulp, feeling her warm breath against my neck. "Exactly. I am the lion and you are the zebra. I am going to devour you." The girl led me into a separate alley from the boys. We were alone, completely alone. She was wearing a red shirt with a nametag that said 'Scarlett'. Scarlett had long black, wavy hair with piercing blue eyes and freckles along her cheeks. She pinned me against the wall, nipping gently at my neck.  I arch my back, moaning slightly at the sexual action. "You're so hot when you moan." I squirm a bit and she chuckles. "Oh darling, you're not going anywhere." I knew it was pointless to scream. Here in South Park, screaming was normal and nobody heard you.

"Please..." Scarlett bit my collarbone. I moaned and tried to push her off me. "...let me go." The girl giggled in my ear, licking it gently.

"You can't bargain with the devil, (y/n)." She knew my name. She pulled her shirt over her head, along with mine. She traced her fingers against my bare stomach. She leaned close to me, leaning her forehead against mine. Scarlett gently touched her lips to mine, moving ever so slightly. She was being so gentle, like she loved me. I shook my head at the thought, rolling my eyes. "Something wrong, kitten?" She put a hand to my cheek and concern was actually in her eyes.

"Can we go to your house? I don't like being out in the open." I whispered and she gave a smirk.

"We could get caught and that makes it fun!" I puppy-eyed her and began to cry.

"Scar!" I sobbed and she backed up a bit. She slipped our shirts back on and lead me away from the alley. Scarlett gripped my hand so tight I thought it was gonna fall off. I gave a tug to see if I could break free. Her arm didn't even move. "Can you carry me, Scar?"

"Of course, kitten." She scoops me into her arms and carries me the whole way. She opened her door and set me gently on the couch. I lay my head in her lap and reach a hand to play with her hair. Be innocent. Be nice. She might soften up even more. Then I could get out.

"Do I know you from somewhere?" I asked, relaxing a bit.

"Hon, I go to your school. Scarlett Anderson." She looked sad, and her shoulders droop. I raised a brow and remembered her locker was changed so it would be next to mine. Oh my god. She's obsessed with me. I need to get out. Somebody help me! Bang! Scarlett looks up and jumps up, knocking me on the ground. "Stay there." Oh hell no. A figure approaches, Scarlett stands in front of me. "Who are you?"

"Unhand the girl."

"Who are you?!" Scarlett demanded again.

"Most likely a figment of your imagination." Within a split second, Scarlett was on the ground..cold. The somebody cradles me.

"Thank you for saving me!"

"Help will always be given at South Park to those who ask for it." It chuckles and moves a hair out of my face.

"That's a Harry Potter quote!" I exclaim, falling head over heels for the figure already.

"Yes. It's one of your favorite things in the world... Call me Mysterion."

"It's not a mystery that I think I love you."