Craig X Reader

Request: Wait can you do a Craig x Reader, but the reader and Craig are enemies first?
My response; sorry for the long wait
_______________________
*Craig Pov cause I like changing shit up*

There she was. The girl I hated so much. Mr. Garrison wasn't looking; he was scribbling something on the board. But let's be real here, I didn't care. I grabbed a piece of paper from my notebook, scribbling something on it and threw it at (Y/N). She let it hit her and it fell perfectly on her desk after colliding with her head. She smirked and opened it. She knew me too well, she knew I wrote something on it. She laughed under her breath. I drew a middle finger. (Y/N) scribbled on it and threw it back. I caught it and  opened it.

'Fuck me? U wish, white boy.'

Was scribbled sloppily across the paper. I turned it over and wrote 'fuck u? lol! ur vagina is too big, that no fun. It big cuz u a slut'. I snorted at it quietly before crumpling and chucking it back. She opened and covered her hands with her mouth. (Y/N) was trying not to laugh. She wrote and covered her mouth with one hand.

'and yet I still won't fuck u :)'

I laughed. I had too admit that was a good one. The bell rang and I grabbed my stuff, heading from the classroom. I felt someone push me from behind me.

"Aye, Tucker. You said my vagina's big? Wanna come check it out for yourself." She pushed me into the lockers with her side.

"I doubt you even have one!" (If this offends you, any of you transgenders, queers or genderbenders, etc. I'm part of that community, I didn't mean to offend anyone!)

"Wanna verify that?" She held the waistband of her pants out and giggled. She released it and walked away, tossing her hair over her shoulder. I snort quietly and head to her locker. I entered her password and reached into my book bag and grabbed my guinea pig. I placed it into it and whispered.

"See ya in the morning, buddy." I shut the locker. Now this was gonna get her good. 

*the next morning*

I watched from the hallway as she approached her locker. She opened it...and screamed. She picked up my guinea pig and squealed. (Y/N) hugged it close and bounced in place. She looked at the note and read it aloud.

"from Craig. Hope you like." She read and dropped the card. People awed and looked at me. I felt a blush come to my cheeks and I look away. She smirks. This is not how this was supposed to go. I growled and stormed over to her. I jabbed my pointer finger at her chest.

"You. Me. Supply closet. Now." I hissed, and stomped into the supply closet. She placed the guinea pig into her locker and skipped down to the supply closet. She shut the door behind her. I pinned my arm against her throat and slammed eat against the wall. "You think you're cute, huh?" I murmured into her ear, nibbling onto it slightly. "Being all giggly and thankful?" I licked her collarbone all the way up to her chin. I heard her breathing increase. I slammed my lips to hers, my hands on her ass. She moaned and ran her fingers through my black hair. She slipped my shirt over my head and I did the same to her. Within seconds we were both naked...and making out.

*the next day at school*

I sighed and opened my locker. I couldn't believe I fucked (Y/N) (L/N). A note fell to the bottom and I bent down. I picked it up and smirked.

'Yesterday was fun mmm....see me at lunch in the supply closet? you know what they say, keep your friends close but your enemies closer.'