Stan X Reader

Don't touch her

Stan Marsh was the schools football captain and can I just say, hot damn. He caught the football and ran all the way down to the end zone.

"All right, nice practice now go get changed." The coach shouted as all the boys began walking past the bleachers I sat on. I jumped down from the bleachers to find myself tripping. I fall onto some one and I grip their shirt. I look up into the eyes of Eric Cartman. He glares down at me and gives me the death stare.

"Get the hell off me, you fucking Jew." He gives me a shove and I clatter to the ground. It was difficult being Kyle's sister, even though Cartman picked on Kyle, he was so much worse to me. He sort of seemed to like my brother but he absolutely hated me. He kicks me as I lay on the ground and continues walking away. Someone pauses over me and looks down at me. The boy extends a hand and I gladly accept it.

"I'm Stan, Stan Marsh." He murmurs, wrapping his hand around my shoulder. Oh my god, he was actually tOUCHING ME!

"Yeah, I know." He raises and eyebrow and looks down at me. He asks how I know. "We are in the same class..."

"We are? What's your name?"

"(Y/n) (l/n)."

"Oh, I know you. You had a major crush on Kenny, right?" I nod shyly, my cheeks turning red. He gives me a small laugh. "Just wait at your locker, I have to get changed." I hadn't realized how far we walked. He removed his arm from my shoulder. No, come back. I thought to myself.

*at my locker*

"Hey."

"Hi."

"Let's go beat the shit out of Cartman."

"No-"

"Yeah, he deserves it." Stan grabbed my hand and dragged me down the hallway. He spots Eric by his locker and he pins him against the wall. "What the hell, Eric? I can't believe you, you fucking fat ass! Don't touch her, EVER AGAIN! DO YOU HEAR ME?!" He punches him straight in the face and drops him. Stan turns around and gives me a smile.

"He'll never hurt you again, okay?" He snuck his hand down and slipped it into mine. I looked down, completely surprised. Stan gives me a kiss on the cheek, and smiles at me.

"What about Wendy...?" I whisper.

"My on and off again girlfriend? I like her but I love you. Her and I are done."

"I love you too."

"You're mine."

-------------------------

Sorry guys I'm getting lazy and I'm trying to make up for being gone for a long time so yeah