Kenny X Silent!Reader

Request: KENNY X SILENT!READER: the reader doesn't talk to anybody until Kenny changes that and then a few months later she starts to talk more and eventually they end up doing eachother? Maybe yeh or neh?  Maaaaaaybe? When you can of course I won't rush you!!
My response: yeebob
________________________________

She sat alone on the cold hard ground, watching the waves tumble onto shore. Her eyes fluttered closed; she felt at peace. Her head dropped down in defeat of the sleepiness possessing her body. She forgot about the world for just a second before a whistling sound alerted her. Her eyelids snapped open, the girl looked around but all was silent. She leaned back, her legs still dangling off of the cliff. The whistle came again and she did a heavy breath. She clenched her hands into the ground, dirt filling under her nails.

"Boo." Someone whispered in her ear,  she jumped up and turned around. Her fist connected with someone's jaw, followed by an "Ow, fuck". She rolled her eyes as she recognized it as Kenny, someone who had been working at a small shop called Wawa. They'd never really knew each other but yet here he was. Kenny rubbed his jaw, mumbling slightly. She signed something with her hands. (Sign language)

'Who's surprised now?'

The boy jumped and smiled. "You know sign language? Cool. I'm Kenny."

'I know, I'm (Y/N). You work at Wawa!'

He nodded his head, sitting down along with her. 'Sorry about your jaw. You scared me.'

"Oh, don't worry. It's nothing, really."

'Why are you here?'

"Well, you always come to my store but never say anything. You're interesting. Can you like, not talk?"

'I have all body parts necessary for speaking. I stopped talking when I was around 8. I had a lot to say, but no one wanted to hear it. So I shut up. I haven't said a single word in 6 years.'

Kenny thought for a minute, but she continued.

'This way, I can still say what I want to say but no one knows what it is. I'm still getting it out my body. But why do you know sign language?'

Kenny laughed and signed something back. 'My sister Karen is deaf so I learned so I could talk to her.'

'Sweet.'

'I guess.'

'Use your voice. It's nice and when you don't, it makes you feel like you're almost, mocking me.'

"Sorry."

"Oh, fuck me in the ass!" (Y/N) exclaimed, her voice cracked half way through her sentence. She didn't have time to be happy about her voice still being there, blood was dripping from Kenny's lip, flowing down to his throat. (when you have a blood fetish fuck). (Y/N) bit her lip but he smiled.

"You talked. Your first word in 6 years was a curse word. Smooth." She cleared her throat, shaking her head.

"Shut the fuck up. It's bleeding worse."

"Don't worry. I bleed a lot."

"Why? Do other girls punch you in the face?"

"I deal with a lot more than you'd think."

"Are you that much of an ass, McCormick?" He shook his head, smirking.

"You are such a brat."

"Hey, I'm kidding. Lighten up."

"Oh..o-oh. Yeah I knew that."
*years later, 18 year old, your POV*

A light snore drifted from my boyfriends mouth and I chuckled. What an idiot. I took out the open textbook from under his face and replaced it with a pillow. His eyes stayed close but I saw a smirk creep up on his face.

"Oh shit." I whispered. He was up in a flash, hands gripping the pillow. I jumped from my chair, laughing loudly. I ran through out the apartment, occasionally looking back at my ridiculous boyfriend.

"YOUR TIME IS UP, PINHEAD!" Kenny yelled and I snorted, making to the bedroom. I couldnt shut the door fast enough and he made it in.

"Who you calling pinhead, pinhead?"
He started laughing so hard, he dropped the pillow and tripped over the edge of the bed. He faceplanted into the ground. I raised my eye brow and took a step forward to investigate. He grabbed my ankle, pulling me onto the floor, and I slammed onto my butt. He looked up and smiled his dorky smile. Kenny climbed into a sitting position and I climbed into his lap.

"You're a fucking idiot." I murmured.

"I know." He whispered and planted a kiss on my jaw line. He pinned my arms to the floor, his body above mine. I turned my head to the side and his lips met my neck, moving in a rhythm only he knew. His grip tightened on my wrists and he knew it. He knew he had turned me on. He bit at my neck and a quiet moan escaped my mouth.

"Super hot by day, super horny by night." He whispered into my ear as I flush a shade of red. That's when his ring tone went off.

'I wanna fuck you hard, I wanna feel you deep' I shut my eyes and sighed, along with him.

"Change that."

"Yes, mam."