The Storm

It has been two weeks since Isabella went missing and we found out she was pregnant. Dad and Renee had flipped their lids and Isabella had gone cationic without her precious vampire. The pack was up in arms about Isabella being pregnant. We all thought vampires couldn't reproduce and I still think that. I think she cheated on him and got pregnant. That might be one of the reasons that he dumped her. I still couldn't believe it. We took her to the hospital two days after the break up to get her checked out and found out she was just over four months along. She didn't react to anything the doctors said and she didn't' talk. Dad and I had to force food down her throat and it was stressing the two of out.

Leah and I had still gone on our date and I had finally been proclaimed healed enough that I didn't need the crutch anymore. Leah had been supportive of the fact that I was stressed and let me vent with her. Since we were now dating and I could walk on my own without help, Leah and I decided that it would probably be best that she move back in with her parents for a while. Sue and Harry would happy that Leah and I were together and Harry had made sure to have the' I'm her father, you hurt her and I will hurt you' speech. Followed by I've been rooting for you for a while now, I'm glad it finally happened.

I have to go to Burien for my tests to be on the force next week. Once I pasts these tests I could be a desked officers till I could take the last part of my tests when the doc says I can. I had restarted my training for the physical test but at a slower pace. Walking instead of running the miles and only doing a couple a day. I had been planning to do this anyway but now I needed it as a stress reliever.

Dad had been letting Isabella do pretty much whatever she wanted with the exception of her vitamins and food. Today that was going to change and I didn't care if I had to shake some sense into her, this shit was ending. I walked into the house and up to Isabella's room where I knew she would be. She was either here in her room or at school. I threw open her door to see her at the damn window staring out at driveway like she expected Edward to drive up and sweep her off her feet and everything would be back to the way it was before. I walked up behind her and spun the chair around. She stared at me blankly, it was one of the most disturbing things I had had ever seen.

"You need to wake up Isabella! This shit is getting old! You need to get your act together and start acting like a person that is still breathing! His chances of coming back aren't getting better the longer you sit in this damn chair and wait for him. You're wasting your life over a dumb ass prick!" I yelled and she flinched when I mentioned him. It was the only reaction I had seen in two weeks.

"You're pregnant Isabella! You need to get your act together for that baby that you're carrying it deserves better than to have a lifeless mother that is hung up on a guy that left her in the woods without a second thought! You either start pulling yourself together or you're moving! Either in with me or with mom, I don't care but you are going to kill dad with your act!" I yelled and that seemed to snap something in her. I could see it in her eyes. There was a spark of life that came back into them.

"I'm not moving out! You can't make me Elijah!" She screamed and I stood there and smiled as she snapped.

"Then get your act together Isabella." I said and sat on her bed.

"Now that I got you talking... Is that baby Edward's?" I asked looking her in the eyes. She looked down at the bump that had formed on her abdomen.

"No. I had a one-time thing with some guy in Port Angeles." She said and I nodded. She sat back down in her seat and turned to look out the window.

"No you don't." I said and grabbed her arm jerking her up and pulling her out of the room. I pulled her into the bathroom and turned on the water.

"You shower and get clean. We are going to put on you on a schedule so busy that you don't have time to think and when it's time to sleep you'll pass out and not dream." I said and left her in the bathroom. I walked into her room and get her some clean clothes and undergarments. I took them into the bathroom before walking into my old room. I stripped the bed and emptied the closet and dresser of the few things I had left in the house before going back into her room. I removed the sheets and emptied her dresser and closet and started moving her things into the other room. I heard her get out of the shower and waited till she came out, I took her down stairs and had her start dinner for dad before going back upstairs.