Beating a Path

I was roused from my sleep as a feather light touched traced down my chest toward my stomach. I opened my eyes a little to see the sexiest image ever. Leah with only a sheet covering her from total view was smiling down at my chest as she lazily traced with her finger around my chest and down to my stomach. Her hair was a little wild and the way the sun was coming in from my window made it seem like she was glowing.

"Now that is the way to be woken up in the morning." I said and Leah jumped a little. Startled by my voice and turned her head to look at me. She smiled and leaned up to kiss me.

"Good morning." I smiled and leaned back up to kiss her. This one lasting longer than the being more passionate as our tongues clashed for dominance. I tried to deepen the kiss, but Leah laughed and pulled back, causing me to lean back and pout.

"Alright lover boy, we can go another round and have the chance of our parents and siblings hearing us or we can get up and I'll make breakfast." Leah said and I weighed my options thoughtfully and decided that I could fend for food laterand made a move at Leah. She giggled before jumping out of bed and away from me holding the sheet to her chest. I sighed and got up to look for some clothes. Leah grabbed out the extra clothes that she left here.

Leah hurried to the bathroom to get ready while I pulled on some clothes. I made my way into the bathroom. Leah was in the shower, singing Follow Your Arrow by Kacey Musgraves. I leaned against the bathroom door till she was done before I started clapping and moved to the sink for my tooth brush. Leah immediately stopped singing and moved the shower curtain a little out the way as she glared at me, but I could still see the smirk trying to pull up the corners of her mouth.

"Get the hell out here Swan!" She said and smacked me on the back of the head before moving the curtain back and continuing her shower. I finished brushing my teeth and rubbed the back of my head that was sore from the force of her slap.

"Love you too, Leah." I said and quickly made my way out of the bathroom before she decided to slap me again for good measure. I made the bed before going down stairs. It was only a little after seven and Seth was sprawled across the couch snoring like a chainsaw, I smirked before heading into the kitchen and starting a large pot of coffee that I was sure dad and Harry appreciate. Sue came a little while later and smiled when I handed her a mug. Leah came down a few minutes later with her long hair pulled back into a neat braid and her light green t-shirt and skinny jeans hugged all her curves and showed all her assets. I had to look away and remind myself that we weren't the only ones here and that her mother would highly disprove me taking her daughter upstairs and going another round like we had last night.

I handed Leah her mug of coffee while looking anywhere else. She smirked and pecked me on the cheek before sitting down next to Sue at the table. Sue was smiling into her mug as she looked between the two of us. I blushed faintly before I sat down at the table and focused on my coffee. It wasn't much longer that I heard dad coming down the stairs causing Seth to snort and stir on the couch. We all laughed at Seth as he stumbled into the room with hair sticking out at odd angle in every direction, his eyes still half closed and a little bit of drool leading from his mouth to his chin. He glared as he made his way to the fridge. Dad didn't look much better as he walked into the room, but was looking at Seth a little funny. I turned to see Seth drinking my orange juice straight from the carton.

"Hey, hey, hey!" I said as I stood and grabbed the carton away from him.

"When you buy the juice you can do that, but otherwise the cups are to your left I said and set the carton on the counter by the sink giving him a stern look as he shrugged and opened the cabinet and pulled out a cup. Sue and Leah were laughing at us from the table as I stalked my way back to the table. Dad even chuckle after taking drink from his own cup of coffee. I had left aspirin out for dad and Harry knowing they would need it and I could see dad had already taken the ones I had left out for him.