Riley Regrets Her Idea of Entertainment

Riley: I'm bored. Why don't I see what Lorcan's up to!

Riley: (opens the door of the room he's in)

Lorcan: (running around the room after something)

Lorcan: (in his head) I SWEAR, I'M GOING TO KILL THIS NIFFLER!!!!!

Lorcan: (actually screaming) Gilbert, come on!!! Give the necklace back!!! It's for Becca!!!

Riley: (shuts the door) What's Lysander up to?

Riley: (opens another door)

Lysander: (in his head) God. Lily's eyes sparkle like emeralds. This photo doesn't give the same affect. Green. Green like pickles. God, I'm hungry. Kind of want pickles. But I don't really want to get up to get them. Do we even have pickles? Probably not. Mum says they upset dad's stomach. Dad has a very weak stomach. He can't eat ANYTHING. I hope I don't end up like that when I'M older.

Riley: (shuts the door) God. His ADHD brain gets crazy. What's up with Lily?

Riley: (opens another door)

Lily: (in her head) I wish Lysander would ask me out. I know he loves me, but we haven't been on an official date yet. Come on, Lily. What're you thinking? You know he's scared of the public finding out and what they could spread! You should know! YOU grew up like that!

Riley: (shuts the door) Okay! Enough of Lily for today! What about Alice?

Riley: (opens the final door)

Alice: (in her head) HUGO EVERETT GRANGER-WEASLEY!!! I CAN'T STAND YOU!!! WHY DO YOU SEND ME STUFF?!?! I WISH YOU WOULD JUST KISS ME ALREADY!!!!!!

Riley: (slams the door shut and bolts) Maybe don't read minds for fun for a little bit.