Chapter IV

TW: SH and it's also a bit angsty

Denki's POV:

I walk into the common room to see Todoroki and Momo setting up the game. They had both clue games set up because yes, we use two. The way it works is we set up one regular clue board and one boardwalk edition next to each other and mix the cards of both. We only use one set of weapons and weapon cards and use both sets of dice so you can go all the way around the board. We use other random pieces from other games as the other six characters and make up names to put on the cards. Then we play like normal clue but, more extreme.

(a/n: if your confused look up the rules for clue then come back and read this i'm not going to go into depth.)

We pick our pieces and shuffle and pass out the cards. As always they make me be Mr. Mustard. Todoroki won with Miss. Scarlett (who was Momo) in the bathroom with the dagger.

After the game it is about 12:30 so I pull out my phone and check to see if Shinso had sent me any messages. Spoiler alert, he didn't. I changed his contact name to shin<3 and his picture to a picture of a cat holding an energy drink. Perfect.

"Hey Denki who's that guy in spider man?" Jirou askes. Tom Holland.

"Umm Shawn Mendes I think haha,"

"OH MY FUCKING GOD HAHAHA HE'S SO STUPID!!!" Jirou spits out through her laughs, I wish I didn't have to act stupid to make my friends laugh, Its tiring. I'm not dumb I got into UA for globs sake! I only have bad grades because the setbacks of my quirk and all the shit that's fucked up with my brain. I wish they knew that.

(i'm gonna give another self harm TW here because it gets pretty in detail)

They continued to make fun of me so I walked until they couldn't see me then ran off to my room and locked the door. I had to do it and I had to do it now. I opened my drawer and dug around until I found the pocket knife my dad had given me for my tenth birthday. I pulled my pants off so I could get to my thighs and sat down on my bed and started to cry.

I started to cry because they think i'm stupid-no, I start to cry because I AM stupid. I start to cry because i'm useless other than my jokes. I start to cry and wish I had friends who cared about me.

I open the pocket knife and make a few small cuts on my left thigh, adding to where I had started carving the word stupid a few days ago, one letter every time they made me feel like I was. I only need the I and D until I finish. I then move to my right thigh making a few cuts, long but not to deep. I dragged the knife slowly, making sure to feel every second of what I deserved so much. After the third or fourth cut I decide to go deeper. I make one deep cut about one and a half inches long once again making sure to feel every second of the pain that hurt but felt so reliving.

Once I am done I walk into my dorm bathroom, clean and bandage myself up, put my pants back on, and clean the pocket knife. I splashed cool water on my face to help it cool down from crying then put the pocket knife back in the drawer and sat down on my bed and checked the time it was now 2:03 and my phone got a message at 2:01.

shin<3:
hey i'm almost done unpacking
if you still wanted to go to the park

                                  sounds good! when do
                you want to meet?

shin<3
how about we meet at my dorm at 4 then head to the park?

                                that's perfect.
see you then shin

shin<3
see you then

I was just feeling like shit.

I'm not now.

He made me feel better without even knowing.

Wow. I am down bad.

a/n did you see that adventure time reference i slipped in there?