Chapter XXV - Epilogue (slightly edited)

ed and sh mentioned!!!
Denki's POV:

Eventually school started back up and Hitoshi got caught up in school work and our relationships with our classmates and each other. He helped me finally gather up the courage to stand up to the squad, turns out they never meant to make me feel that way and were deeply sorry. Hitoshi ended up joining the group and fitting in just right.

The school year is almost over and I can't wait for summer. Sadly the warmer weather means I don't get to steal Hitoshi's jacket that often.

We are both on the way to never play games of fruit ninja on ourselves ever again, even though we slip up sometimes. I've started to gain back my weight even though I still hate the way it looks on me sometimes, but, i'm on the road to recovery and it's getting easier.

We're still a little messed up but, hey, at least we're messed up together.

a/n: sorry if the ending is bad and cheesy but thanks for reading this. I stoped writing this for a very long time and i mean months upon months because i lost the motivation so i just wanted to end it real quick. also i don't really remember what happened because of not writing for so long. also i got an instagram notification that frank iero posted on his story while writing this.

🎉 You've finished reading At Least We're Messed Up Together (Shinkami But They're Both Mentally Ill) 🎉