Profile

Birth name: Unknown

Birth name: Unknown

Identity Name: Mizuki Fukuzawa

Nicknames: Okaa-san (Ranpo, Yosano), Mi-chan (Dazai), Mi-san (Teruko), Mimi (her child)

Age: Unknown

Height: 173cm (5'8")

Description: A free soul. Although married to Fukuzawa, it is unknown whether or not she has relationships with men outside her marriage. She is known to be flirty to get information, and aside from Port Mafia, she is known to be the second biggest informer in the city. Her prices are outrageously high, so very few go to her for information. Some rumors suggest that she is the actual boss of Port Mafia while Dazai acts as a puppet.

Ability: 𝐌𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐧, 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕖𝕡𝕚𝕔 𝕠𝕗 𝕘𝕚𝕝𝕘𝕒𝕞𝕖𝕤𝕙, 𝔱𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔡𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔥 𝔡𝔬 𝔲𝔰 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱, ᴡᴀʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ

𝐌𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐧: The ability to eat, copy or take the ability of another

𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕖𝕡𝕚𝕔 𝕠𝕗 𝕘𝕚𝕝𝕘𝕒𝕞𝕖𝕤𝕙 - Passive ability in which Immortality & Invincibility is granted to Party A

𝔱𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔡𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔥 𝔡𝔬 𝔲𝔰 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 - When party B is given a kiss by Party A, they remain bound by party A and is granted invincibility. Death is imminent, and the only thing that leads to death is the deterioration of party B's body biologically.

ᴡᴀʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ - Passive ability that renders everyone around her a sense of both trust and tranquility.

Origin: Some time in early Mesopotamia. Gender is unknown, but holds biologically female traits with the exception of ovulation. It is unknown whether they remember their early past or not. Their memories start around the death of Gilgamesh.

Affiliations: ADA, Port Mafia, The Hunting Dogs, the decay of angels