Chapter 19 - Plague

"I'm sorry he WHat now?" Mizuki raises a brow.

"The president was found passed out in a street alley."

"First of all," Mizuki grabs her jacket from the chair and strides to the room. "That should be impossible considering he's blessed, unless they got it to him through the air or mouth."

Mizuki opens the door to the room. "Second of all, wHAT WERE YOU DOING OUT AT THE ASS CRACK OF DAWN?! I TOOK YOU HOME YESTERDAY!"

"I... cat," Fukuzawa turns to look to the side.

Mizuki pauses. "I can't argue with that one. I would've done the same."

Flipping open the phone, she checks to see which mafia boss got hurt in this life.

"Dazai?"

"I am DYING! MI-CHAN, YOU DID THIS ON PURPOSE, HUH?!" He shrieks in a coughing rage. "I HATE YOU!"

"You're being overdramatic."

"Sweet An..." Mizuki takes a deep breath. "Don'tkillhimdon'tkillhimdon'tkillhimdon't-"

"Chuuya's on his way."

"I hope you die," Mizuki throws a hand over her eyes, and sighs loudly. "What about Mori?"

"I lied," Dazai grins. "I tried ingesting poison and ended up here. Mori's the one who's sick."

"I'm about to stab you so fuCKING hard," Mizuki's grip on her phone tightens. "You know, I think it's a lovely time to beat your ass up right now. I will be right-"

"OPEN UP, ARMED DETECTIVE AGENCY!"

Mizuki crushes the phone in her hand.

"Dazai you piece of shit," Mizuki hisses. "I'll be back, Yu-chan!"

Mizuki opens the window across the room, and pulls out a megaphone. "NAKAHARA CHUUYA, YOU HAVE FOUR SECONDS BEFORE I ERADICATE YOU FROM THIS PLANET. DON'T UNDERESTIMATE ME."

"WHAT GIVES."

"YOU CAN ASK THAT WHEN I'M ACTIVATING CRIME AND PUNISHMENT."

Mizuki hears a quiet "shit" from the male. 

"THEN LET THE TWO BOSSES MEET." 

"SUCK MY DICK-"

"YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE ONE-"

"DON'T MAKE ME PULL OUT THE STRAP-"

"That's enough," Fukuzawa coughs as he walks out the room, and he places a hand on Mizuki's shoulder. "Did you forget? I'm invincible."

"Sorry," Mizuki grumbles. "I'm pissed that they still got you."

"Take me to Mori," Fukuzawa grumbles. "Come with."

Mizuki hooks her arm under his back and the other under his knees. "Let's go."

Chuuya stares incredulously at the two. "This makes me glad to be single."

Mizuki glares daggers at the male.

"Curse her hearing," Chuuya grumbles, and he sits in the front seat. "Has anyone ever told you you're disgusting?"

"Chuuya," Mizuki bats her lashes innocently. "You weren't complaining when you were on the receiving end."

Mizuki presses a hand to Fukuzawa's forehead, and he falls asleep. "What did Dazai want?"

"He just wants you to kill Fyodor." Chuuya stares ahead. "That's all."

"Mori got stabbed again, right?" Mizuki hums.