Chapter 14: Anne Vs Wild

Cut to the Plantar Farm

He wind whistling

Anne: Blech. Hands are feeling pretty dry. That will not do. Lotion, lotion. Did I get zapped here with any lotion?

Anne: Oh, hey. What's this?

She found Peony Princess bath bomb

Anne: Oh, my gosh.

She outside

Anne: Guys! I brought a bath bomb from home and didn't even know it! Oh, yeah! Man, I can't wait to try this baby out. Uh...You guys going somewhere?

Sprig: Yep. The four of us are going to Camp Phlegmington. Gonna rough it outdoors and get filthy!

Anne: Wait, without me?

Hop Pop: Sure are. When we Plantars camp, we camp hard. No sense in you coming with us and being miserable.

Sub-Zero: Besides Anne, you don't even like camp.

Sprig: You know you hate dirt, bugs, rocks... and nature.

Polly: You're soft, Anne, like a baby.

Hop Pop: Really, you should be glad you're not one of us.

Anne: That's ridiculous. Me, soft? Pfft! Just because I'm not a Plantar doesn't mean I can't have a good time with you guys. Take me with you. Please, please, please?

Hop Pop: Are you sure? I wasn't kiddin' when I said "rough."

Polly: And I wasn't kidding when I said you were soft.

Anne: Super-sure.

Sprig: Aw, come on, guys. If Anne says she can handle it, she can handle it.

Hop Pop: Well, all right, kid. Hop on.

Anne: Whoo, whoo!

Sprig: Psst. Hey, since you're coming with us, we gotta lather you up with this gunk. Only way to keep the ticks away.

He chuckles

Sprig: Here we go. Ahh. And back around. Ooh. Looks like I missed a spot.

Anne: Totally not regretting this.

Cut to the Camp Phlegmington

He grunts

Camper: Yeah!

Camper: Easy does it, easy does it. Ha! Aah!

He grunts

Sprig: Ahh. I can't wait to tell scary stories. The more teen frogs running from deranged psychopaths, the better.

She laughs

Polly: I'm just happy to get off the farm. So much fresh air, and it's all mine.

She inhales deeply

He giggles

Hop Pop: I personally love the peace and quiet. A frog can really hear themselves think out here. Did you leave the stove on? The front door unlocked? Will you die alone? Well, that was a mistake.

She groans

Sub-Zero: You sure you want to stay, Anne?

Hop Pop: You can take Bessie and go home if you need to.

Anne: Hey, hey, hey! Here's an idea. How about we stop questioning my decisions and get to camping together already? Who's with us?

Sprig: Yeah!

Polly: Good idea!

Hop Pop: Yeah, that sounds good.

We all went fishing in a nearby pond. We all caught a little fish, but Anne caught this huge fish that wanted to eat her.