◾ Happy Birthday Bon-Bon!◾

A/N: Alright ik i am late , but imma gonna blame my school and assignments for this anyways belated happy birthday to my favourite witch <3. Also i would like to inform that from 40-50 will the final chapters for this book , gonna end it in march the day i started writing this book. 40-50 will all be about caroline's 9th month pregnancy. I love this book sm, and it's 20k+ reads.

Bon-Bon's birthday plan

P.O.V: No one

Rebekah: I brought drinks like you asked caroline , the finest one there is.

Klaus: You stole them from my drink collection.

Kol: No she used caroline's name to get out of the situation.

Hayley: Has anyone seen elijah? He went to get his suit from the dry cleaners and hasn't returned yet.

Freya: yeah i had a job for him, he is taking my kids to vincent.

Hayley: well he better be fast because i am not gonna pass Klaus's special drink collection.

Klaus: love , you can ask anytime for them

Hayley: this isn't klaus, who are u and what did you do to my big bad wolf?

Klaus: she is the drama

Rebekah: she is the moment.

Caroline: thank you so much rebe!

Rebekah: anytime, i am although surprised you aren't in your panick mode yet.

Elena: she IS in her panic mode.

Rebekah: wth?

Elena: stefan is so worried she might overdo things as she is close to her 9th month.

Rebekah: oh it's been so long since i saw her, her belly must be huge.

Damon: she can't even go through the doors🤣.

Hayley: seriously you are the worst.

Elena: you better delete that comment before she sees that.

Enzo: well there's a problem

Alaric: spill

Enzo: bonnie sort of loves the alone time we are spending rn and wants it to stay that way.

Kol: WHAT NO PARTY?

Elena: wdym enzo? Everything we did is for her.

Enzo: ik but she doesn't want a huge party.

Stefan: she said it herself?

Enzo: yeah she likes the peace

Kol: oh come on man! I even made the effort to look nice! Even though I don't need any.

Rebekah: shut up you dumbhead

Damon: I should have went with her.