◾Gender Revealed ◾

{This user is writing this story from a parallel universe where characters are still alive after all the shit they went through and have moved on and had kids}

P.O.V:- Klaus Mikaelson

Caroline:- WHAT WERE YOU GUYS THINKING! HOW CAN YOU GUYS DO THIS !

Klaus:- Has no one explained
The problem to her !?

Stefan:- Its her Hormones talking.

Bonnie:- Guys please first block the kids .

Lizzie:-Not fair , we want to listen.

Hope :- We are big enough to know these stuffs!

Klaus:- Hope this is not a
Debate !

Bonnie:- Elena do it .

Elena:- Yeah.

*Elena Blocked every kid here*

(A/N: To lazy to write all names)

Caroline:- DID YOU GUYS JUST KILL THAT PERSON !? TWO INNOCENT PEOPLES!? AND BY KILLING HIM YOU GUYS REVEALED MY BABY'S GENDER !?

Elena:- Care he was an enemy.

Klaus:- Love he was anyways
About to be killed , so why not try
It in our style.

Caroline:- I wanted a Normal , a NORMAL , NO MAGIC OR VAMPIRE STUFF DURING THIS ! YOU KILLED HIM !

Damon :- We should try this technique for our next baby elena😂 Kill a Vampire if its a boy and kill a human who is an enemy ofcourse if its a girl.

Elena:- Shut up Damon🙄

Rebekah:- Guys she wanted something normal , don't you understand!?

Elena:- I told everyone its a bad idea.

Hayley:- But in a way it was good , they both were about to kill Caroline.

Caroline:- What about the human ? What did you guys do to him?

Damon:- Since he was "innocent" i am sorry we drained him first out of vervain , compelled him and told him never to look back .

Caroline:- Why didn't Bonnie's and Davina's spells work ?

Klaus:- They pretended to be one
Of the workers which we had
Compelled , so they pretended to be
Compelled . I think it was one of
Katherine's tricks.

Damon:- I am sure it was her's and kai must have joined in it too , he anyways wanted revenge.

Caroline:- But why would she do it ? And why me ? She is targeting Elena everytime.

Elena:- If i remember clearly, she is the one who killed you .

Caroline:- So that you guys could suffer , but atleast its one of the things i thank Katherine for.

Elena:- You mean being a Vampire is a good thing!?

Caroline:- Everyone is not a crybaby like you Elena. For some its good and for some its bad . If you are judging me by this I don't care.

Klaus:- Please love you are
Making a scene.

Stefan:- Sorry Elena , its just her Hormones talking And please guys don't fight! This is exactly what Katherine wanted.

Damon:- Remember the time when you and Stefan made up after the klaus fight ?

Caroline:- So ?

Damon:- Remember what Katherine said to stefan , after you added him back to the gc.

Caroline:- "Stefan don't be with her you know she is a bitch . You love me"

Damon:- Exactly! I think she has been planning her revenge since.

Elena:- Oh my God ! We have been such fools to write every thing here ! She must have known about the baby shower and planned everything.

Kai:- And i lost my bet :(

Katherine:- And you know what's your price , right !?

Kai :- I think its a price i can pay
Give you guys endless misery .

Klaus:- Touch a single hair
And i won't hesitate to kill you both.

Katherine:- Klaus don't be such a spoil sport. It is nothing related to you guys . You can leave peacefully from here.

Klaus:- If its about Caroline
It has everything to do with me.

Elijah:- If our brother is in this , then so are we.

Katherine:- Elijahh , Haven't seen you in a long time ;)

Rebekah:- You are getting way too old , your brain doesn't remember that he dumped you.

Katherine:- Choose your words carefully Rebekah.

Rebekah:- If you are forgetting , i am the superior one here. The original vampire.

Kol:- Can we just get over with this ? Kill them already.

Bonnie:- Firstly.

*Bonnie removed Kai andKatherine from the group*

Bonnie:- Now lets think of a plan .

Stefan :- Its honestly no use killing Katherine and kai . They--uh-- come back everytime somehow.

Elena:- You are right. What should we do?

Caroline:- I think i have an idea . Can we put them to sleep like kai did to elena?

Damon: Let's kill kai already he isn't that smart.

Stefan :- I have an idea and i think this could work but let me just call up someone .

Team K anyone ? Katherine over Elena anytime . I am not killing anyone i swear (that's what she said🌝) but anyways they would back to life somehow. Follow my pvt @nityaaah . Do flw.

~Peace, Nitya❤️