Two

Jasper,
I'm in a lot of pain. He claimed he smelt you last night on me. We only talk, unless your like him minus the red eyes. I'm scared. I so badly want to tell you what's going on, but I'm so afraid that if I told you, you wouldn't believe me.

Handing him the letter as he took his seat, Jasper opened it and read it. He glared at the paper before replying.

Brandi,
I can help you if you let me. Just tell me what he is doing to you because I can tell you are afraid to go home. You won't even look at me.

Brandi looked at him causing Jasper to see the bruise. "This is why I didn't want to look at you."

"What did he do?"

"I told you." She said. "I was punished for it."

Jasper touched her face causing her to flinch. "I will find a way to help you, Brandi. Just tell me when and I'll be there."

Brandi looked up at him and smiled at him. She knew he was telling the truth and the touch of his cold hand on her cheek made her feel alive. There was someone actually out there that cared for her even if they did just meet.
~~~
Over the next month, Brandi and Jasper would pass letters and say a few words. The abuse gotten worse because Brandi refused to stop talking to Jasper. She made the right choice as she stared at the pregnancy test in her hand. "I'm so dead." She mumbled.

"Brandi!"

"I have school!" She said as she quickly left the house as Mack stood watching her.

He knew something was up and he was going to find out. Brandi drove off as she was going to tell Jasper that tonight is the night, she was going to die once she tells Mack about the baby. Something she didn't want to do. Pulling over, Brandi broke down.

Jasper rode with Emmett till they saw Brandi's car. "Pull over."

Emmett pulled over and watched his brother get out and walk to the driver side door just to see him quickly open it and hold Brandi. He rolled the windows down. "I'm pregnant." Was the first thing Emmett heard. "Jasper, he's going to kill me tonight. I just know it. Once I tell him..."

"Brandi, breathe." Jasper said. "If you want me too, I can be in the woods watching in case he does try to kill you."

Brandi looked at him causing Emmett to realize that Brandi was a terrified human being and he didn't have to be a mind reader to tell that she's going to have some issues with trusting others. Brandi got in the car and pulled out as Jasper walked back to the Jeep. "He's going to die."

"I'm ending her suffer. She's pregnant with a vampire's baby. Once he finds out, whatever he used her for, he's done with her."

"Edward's been watching him. He sees everything Mack does to Brandi. He said that he wants to kill him for touching his brother's mate, but he didn't want to scare her too." Emmett informs him as they pulled out. "Mack wants her dead tonight anyways. He's done with Brandi. He doesn't want her for anything and is moving to his next victim."

Jasper growled. "He is a dead man tonight."

"If you need help..."

"I'll handle him myself." The Major says. "No one harms my mate and that precious baby."

Emmett kept his mouth shut as Major was in control right now. He wasn't going to step out of line or say anything.
~~~
Frankie saw Jasper looking at Brandi. "Jasper, is everything okay?"

"She's scared." He said. "After tonight, I need to prove to her that I will never hurt her."

"And you will." Frankie said as she looked at her brother. "We may not be brother and sister by blood, but you are my brother anyways. You helped me just like I know you will with Brandi. Hell, you took me to Alice without even knowing it. She knew about that girl, but it will take time for her to trust us.

Brandi walked by them with her hood on. They could tell she was scared of what will happen tonight. Alice walked over to them and hugged Frankie. "I saw her future, Jasper. It's going to take time after Mack dies tonight for her to fully trust you." She said. "With our help, she will eventually learn that you are the one that will keep her and that baby safe."

Jasper looked towards Brandi to see her looking at him before she walked in showing a letter. He walked away from Frankie and Alice to see what the letter says.

Brandi laid the letter on his side of the table as she had her head down. Jasper picked the letter up and read it.

Please save me.

Those were the words he has been waiting to hear or see. Writing down his response, Brandi took the letter.

Tonight, but I know that after tonight, you'll be afraid of me. I will prove it to you that are safe with me and so is the baby.

Brandi looked at him with tears in her eyes and nodded. Her two months of torture and her baby won't be killed either. She faced the front knowing that everything was going to change.
~~~
When she got home, Mack held her against the wall. "What have I told you?!"

"Please don't."

"Why?!"

"I'm pregnant!" She tells him.

Mack stared at her in shock. She's carrying a vampire baby, but he didn't really care. He threw her across the room just for her head to hit the wall knocking her out. He walked over to her and bit her wrist as he was going to finish her off. Jasper felt the pain and rushed in. He knocked Mack away from Brandi causing him to glare. "So your the bastard that I kept smelling."

"You should have never laid a hand on my mate." The Major said.

"She's dying."

Jasper looked at her before Emmett arrived and attacked him with Edward. "I'll get her to Carlisle. You handle that bastard." He tells Jasper causing Jasper to finish Mack off.

Brandi saw a little as she was coming through and knew she was free, but she was scared of them because of Mack. Jasper felt fear and looked at her. "I'm sorry, Brandi."

Emmett patted his shoulder as they watched Edward leave with Brandi. "She'll eventually see that you won't hurt her." He said as he set Mack's body on fire. "He ruined her trust and now, she has you to help her get back to her old self."

Jasper nodded as he left. Emmett sighed as this journey was going to be a long one.