Thirty one

Bella sat in the room with Brandi shocked. The blonde walked over to her son and smiled. "Jasper saved me. If it wasn't for him, I'm sure I would be dead along with Chelsea."

"How did you manage that? I've never met a girl who is as strong as you."

The blonde smiled as she looked at her. "Bella, I'm only strong because Jasper healed me, my children need their mother, so I have to be strong. Sometimes, when I'm alone, I do break down. I feel like I'm going to mess up again like I'm drowning in my own fear." A tear fell down as Bella stood up. "I never had anyone to understand me as much as Jasper and I will never change a thing." She smiled as she wiped away her tears as she finished.

Bella did one thing that shocked Brandi. She hugged her. "Edward never told me anything about you and I wanted to know you. I want to be your friend." She says as she cried from what Brandi told her. "We will be family soon and I want to know you. I want to be a friend you can rely on."

Brandi smiled. "Okay. But first, you need to let Jacob know how you truly feel so he can find his imprint. You can't keep him hanging on when we all know you love Edward."

"Okay. I will tell him how I actually feel." She tells her.

"Good."
~~~
After Bella left, Jasper went up to his room to see his wife holding Chelsea and Lucas with her eyes closed. He heard everything. The whole coven heard everything. He smiled as he shut his door and locked it. He was not going to be disturbed. Brandi looked over to see Jasper taking his shirt off and smiled. "Hey." She whispered.

"Hey." He says. "Want to put them in their bed?"

She nodded as she sighed. "I know you heard and you know why they are in here, but now I want you." She tells him. "All I want is to be in your arms tonight."

Jasper kissed her. "I'll get Chelsea and you get Lucas." He tells her. "Then, we can cuddle like you want."

Watching him pick up their daughter, Brandi cradled Lucas and took him to his room. Jasper walked out of Chelsea's room to see his wife. He thought really hard about it and it was time for them to actually move into their own house. He knew Esme said their house was ready and he was ready for him and his family to move into it.

Walking out, Brandi saw Jasper in deep thought. "Jasper?" She called to him as she walked over to him. "Honey?"

Jasper looked at his wife and smiled. "Brandi, I think it's time that we start packing. I know our family is growing and it's time for us to move into our home. It's ready and we need to move in. This house is getting crowded now that Bella is going to marry Edward."

Brandi had one thing to say as they reached their room. "He better wear protection."

Jasper laughed as he kissed her head. "I love you, darlin."

"I love you, Jasper."