Eighteen

When Alice told Frankie that there was a storm coming, the girl had to tell Brandi all about the game and why they play during a storm. Jasper arrived to see Brandi laying Chelsea in the crib. "I'm guessing you're not going."

"Nah." She tells him. "I'm just going to stay here with this little angel and look for my wedding dress."

Jasper walked over to her and caressed her cheek. "Darlin', it's not going to be the same. I will worry about you and our little girl."

Brandi smiled as she kissed him. "Chelsea is going to miss her daddy."

Jasper groaned as he left. Brandi laughed as she knew how to get to him. She grabbed the bridal magazine and started looking at it. Flipping through the pages, Brandi hopes to find the dress she likes.
~~~
A few hours later, the Cullens came back in a panic. More so, Jasper. He ran into the living room to see Brandi in the floor with Chelsea who was looking at her. "Thank god." He says as he went to them. 'Bella caused a hunt. Her scent was known."

"Oh." She says sitting up as they looked at Chelsea. "What are you planning to do?"

The others looked at Jasper as he got on his knees. He placed his hand on Brandi's face causing her to know. "I'm taking my family on vacation." He tells her. "That way, we can decide where to hold the wedding at."

"By a lake." She says.

"Deal." He says. "But for now, it's you, me and Chelsea."

Brandi watched as Jasper picked up Chelsea and carry her upstairs to get things together. The blonde stood up to come face to face with Frankie and Alice. 'What?"

"Be careful." She says. "I know what Jasper has planned.'

'Really?"

Alice nodded as Rosalie walked over and hugged her. "What is he doing?" Esme asked.

"To show Chelsea to the Volturi." Jasper says. "I'm not having a random vampire mistaken my daughter as an immortal chid."

Brandi ran into his arms and hugged him. She didn't have to say anything for Jasper to know that she was happy about this. Looking at him, Brandi kissed him as everyone left the room. Jasper pulled back as Brandi smiled. "Let's get Chelsea and get out of here. Bella and Edward will be here soon."

"Yep." He says. "Let's go."

Jasper started walking away causing Brandi to grab his hand. "Jasper?" He looked at him. "Thank you for everything. I love you."

"I love you."