Twenty nine

Filler chapter
Screaming could be heard the next morning causing Carlisle to run into Jasper and Brandi's room. "Her water just broke. I came back and kissed her head. She woke up and her face changed from happy to scared." Jasper says holding his wife as he was behind her. "She's pushing."

Carlisle got to the end of the bed to see what his son was talking about. "I see the head." He says. "Keep pushing, Brandi."

Brandi screamed in pain as she continued to push.
~~~
Alice looked at Frankie. "So, we lost her again." She tells them. "This woman is prepared."

Emmett looked at them. "We need to go home to Brandi. She could be having that baby any minute now."

They smiled as they started leaving, but stopped as they realized Alice froze. "She's had the baby by the time we get back. Her water broke this morning." She tells them. "The whole time while we were chasing Victoria, she been pushing."

They were shocked as they all ran back to see the baby be born. They didn't get to see Chelsea and now, they may not get to see this one be born either. Something they didn't want to happen. As they ran off, they never noticed a redhead watching them. Rosalie wanted to be there for the birth.
~~~
Getting home, they went to Jasper's room to find Brandi just pushing the last time. "It's a boy."

They hugged one another as Brandi looked at Jasper in tears. "Lucas Mason Hale."

Jasper kissed her head as Carlisle brought Lucas to them. Chelsea walked in. "Dada!" She cried out causing Jasper to pick her up.

"Say hello to your baby brother."

Chelsea touched her cheek causing Lucas to stop crying and look at his sister. She smiled as everyone else was in shock. "Looks like Lucas is going to look up to his sister a lot."

Jasper smiled as Brandi looked at her children. She couldn't wait to see what their future holds. Kissing them both on the head, Brandi felt tired. "Mommy?"

"Mommy's tired sweetie." She tells her as Jasper moved off from behind her. "Help daddy with bubby."

"Okay." She went to her dad as he grabbed Lucas.

"Let's go get him cleaned up and later, we'll check on mommy."

Chelsea smiled as she followed him. Seeing her aunts and uncles, Chelsea smiled at them as she started telling them about her baby brother.