Twelve

"What have I missed in the last three days?" Brandi asked as her and Jasper laid in bed.

"Bella almost got killed by a van, but Edward saved her." He says. "Frankie and Alice have been planning a girls day with you once you wake up..."

"What if I just want a day with you and Chelsea?" She asked. "I want sometime with my family. They're important. Frankie and Alice have all the time in the world like the others. I just want us three to have sometime to ourselves."

Jasper smiled as he kissed her. "I think that is something we should do."

"Are you two coming to school?"

"Yeah." Brandi says as she raised up. "I may be new to this, but I know I'm strong. Thanks to Jasper."

Frankie smiled as the two walked over to Chelsea and kiss her head. "Mommy and daddy will be back soon."

Jasper looked at Brandi with lust in his eyes. It was going to be difficult not jumping Brandi every time she calls him daddy in front of Chelsea. "Oh boy." Frankie says as she walked away causing Brandi to look at him to see his eyes.

"What did I say?"

"The way you say daddy." Brandi blushed. "I'm fighting with myself because I know you aren't ready."

Brandi smiled as she kissed him. "Thank you." She says. "You respect me, but I know what could help."

Jasper watched as she pulled him to their bathroom as Brandi was never going to do what they've been doing in front of their newborn daughter. Jasper watched as Brandi squatted down and unbuttoned his pants.

Brandi pulled his pants down and was surprised, but she didn't care as she was helping Jasper. Jasper closed his eyes as he felt Brandi's lips. "Shit."
~~~
At school, Brandi sat by herself writing her list of what she needs to get for Chelsea and herself. She needed new clothes, Chelsea needed clothes too and bottles. Esme, Alice, and Rosalie had a baby shower a month before Bella came, but the outfits weren't for later. Jasper saw her and walked over.

"Is it me or is Jasper struggling to control himself." Emmett asked.

"Since Brandi woke up, things between them have grown. They're not having sex, but they're doing other things to help Brandi."

"How long till she gives in?" Frankie asks. "Cause Jasper is ready to jump Brandi every time she calls him daddy."

"Gross." Edward says.

"Well, he is, after all, Chelsea Hale's dad." Frankie states.

"Well, I'm going over here to ignore this conversation."

The others followed as they changed the subject. Jasper heard and so did Brandi, but they talked about it and Jasper is going to wait for Brandi to say those words. Right now, they will continue at the new pace they started. He couldn't wait to pay Brandi back for this morning. "Is that everything we need?"

"I think so." She says kissing him. "After school, we go get Chelsea and spend the day with her. As a family."

"I would love that, Brandi. Very much."