Toes

I woke up as usual, nothing new, and went straight to the lab to see if anything has changed.

He poked and prodded my legs for a bid, to get blood flowing to them again and once that was done, I had the smallest amount of movement in my toes.

"BRUCE! DID YOU SEE THAT?!" I hollered, on the verge of happy tears.

"What?!?" He snapped his neck back around.

"My toes! They oved ever so slightly," I squealed excitedly, pointing at my toes.

Tony burst into the room; he must have been in his lab next door. "Is everyone okay? I heard Y/N scream."

A huge smile was plastered on my face and I nodded furiously that everything was fine.

"Doc, mind telling me why she's smiling like the Cheshire Cat?" Tony looked at Bruce.

"I gave her calves a booster shot last night and she can move her toes today," He noted to the billionaire.

"Makes sense," he shrugged and left the room as quickly as he entered.

Banner had gotten the help of Steve and Bucky to help me get some more movement into my legs and feet in hopes of more happening to no avail.

Defeated, but not taking the smallest movement as nothing, Bruce spoke, "Okay, I'll give your thigh muscles the shot tonight to see if we can get more out of those damn legs of yours," he smiled and I giggled and nodded in agreement.