30 - Frantic

"Why in God's name are you always here? Why do you always show up here? I do need beauty rest, you know." Julius says as Stef makes her way into his apartment rolling her eyes trying her best to hide how she was feeling kind of frazzled because she really did need to talk to Ming.

She wasn't annoyed with Julius, but at what just happened in terms of Ming's brother as she heads to the fridge as usual digging around for something to eat as her stomach growls. Callie is up from sleeping and waves to the blonde who nods at her. "AND HELP YOURSELF as usual! What did I tell you about coming in here with no manners!" Julius follows close behind the blonde and snatches the milk out of the girl's hand as she lets out a sigh.

"I haven't eaten since breakfast, and I don't wanna be alone. Is that a crime?" Stef turns to look at her brother's lover who places his hand on his side.

"And that is my issue how???? Please enlighten me! I'd really love to know!"

"We can keep you company, and I have half a sandwich if you want. I mean it's vegetarian but a good tofu wrap." Callie butts in as Stef takes a seat at the table and lights a smoke and Callie walks over and takes a seat at the table with her. "You look stressed. Are you sure you don't want any green tea?"

Stef puffs her smoke and looks at the weird ass girl forcing a smile. "Sure, why not, love. At least some people are nice around here."

"I am nice!" Julius says walking over in his kimono and turban. "But I don't like you. And you keep showing up as if you think I do. You have a very short term memory, or I don't know."

"Julius. That's not nice. Stef is nice." Callie says coming to the older teen's defense and she makes Stef a plate with her sandwich, veggie chips and green tea. Stef still wasn't really keen on Callie but she was trying even if this girl was NOT someone she'd ever be seen dead with.

"Hey, what ever happened to that snotty ass roommate you got? The one with the curly hair who thinks her shit doesn't stink?" Stef looks between Callie and Julius as Callie giggles softly.

"She is not snotty, for your information! She's Lena." Julius snaps as he looks at Callie. "And she's nice, right? This is nice to you?" He says as Callie shrugs her shoulders.

"Oh right." Stef rolls her eyes as she take a bite of the sandwich and it taste like ass to her and she pushes it away. "This, my dear, taste like fucking cardboard. You actually eat this shit?"

"I mean, yeah. At first it tastes weird but after a few bites it's pretty good. It's tofu with bean sprouts and avocado. I don't eat meat," Callie makes a face as Stef puffs her smoke.

"Oh baby you talk to her like she knows what any of that is!!!!!! She's from Boston. All she knows is fish and chips." Julius says rolling his eyes and Stef can't help but continue to puff her smoke again and laugh.

"Julius, I'm trying here. You know? I mean I apologized to you and all. Why do you still hate me?" She smiles as the man roll his eyes at her. "You don't like the sister of the man you bang? You think Frank will tolerate that?"

"Whoaa......watch your mouth, missey!!!!! You have NO clue what the hell you're even saying! And Frank and I don't bang. We are close friends. Christ! What's with you always insulting my intelligence!" Julius waves his hands in annoyance as Stef stares hard at the dramatic man.

"Sure. Okay, but you're both shitty liars. Hey listen, if you and my brother fuck it's your business. Right, Cals??" She says looking at the girl who is caught off guard and smiles.

"Yeah. I mean sure."

"So, what do you do exactly besides eat grass, fake meat, and drink green tea? What are you, like a tarot card reader or some hippy dippy shit?" She looks at Callie who blushes and looks down at her mug of tea.