•Socialization•

*****Julies POV*****

The next day i was coming from work. I was on the phone with my friend, Skyla. We were discussing her new apartment. She just moved here from her parents house. She is 20, a couple of months older than me. Her boyfriend and her just got a place together. It's right down the street.

I walk in the front door, still on the phone. Mark was on the couch, watching the football game. I said goodbye to Skyla and hung up. I was smiling. "Hey." I said to Mark, who was staring at me with a blank expression on his face.

"Who was that?" He asked not changing his expression.

"Umm.. It was just Skyla." I said. I could tell he was upset.

"Why?" He said very sternly.

"We were just talking." I said.

"About what...?" He replied. His face became very strict. His jaw buckled and I could see that he was upset with me.

"We were just talking about her new house and her new boyfriend." I said, hoping he isn't mad enough to hurt me.

"Why? Let me see your phone." He said.

"No." I said. He snatched at it but I help right. "Why do you need it? You have your own."

"Just give me your phone!" He shouted and grabbed my phone out of my hands before I could react. I ran towards him and jumped in his back, reaching for my phone.

"Give it back, Mark! Stop! I have nothing to hide!" I yelled.

"Then why do oh want it back so bad?!" He yelled back.

"Because I'm tired of you doing this! I'm tired of you taking and checking my stuff! I'm tired of this! Mark..." I said.

"What?" He said, probably wondering what I wanted.

"I... I want to break up. I want to leave. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry but I can't live like this anymore." I said.

A moment after I said that, he grabbed my arm and pulled me close to his face. He said in my ear," you can't leave. I won't let you. I won't allow it."

"Well I'm going to!" I said.

"No you're not." He grabbed a knife, and held it to his arm, blade down. "I'll do it. I cut myself if you leave."

I gasped. He pressed a bit harder. I felt years well up in my eyes. I began to sob. His face tensed up again.

"I'm sorry, Mark. I won't leave. I'm sorry. D-don't hurt yourself. Please, Mark, please." At that he put the knife down.

I hugged him, lightly, then ran upstairs to our room. He didn't follow. I sat on the bed. I eventually for my phone back, before i ran up here. I couldn't tell anyone about this. I'm too afraid and ashamed to. I hope this gets better soon. Highly doubt it won't. I can't leave. I bawled my eyes out into a pillow for an hour. Until I fell asleep.

____________________________________________________________

I hope everyone likes this story. Thanks everyone. :) lol