•Not Possible, princess•

JULIES POV

He came back into the room after a minute. He wheeled his wheelchair over. I had tears streaming down my face.

He looked me straight in the eye and said, "I've missed you so much." His voice broke. A year escaped his right eye as he wheeled over to me.

My heart monitor started beating rapidly. "I've missed you more, Jake."

"Not possible, princess." He stood up and cleaned over to me and kissed my lips ever so passionately.

I felt my cheeks turn red and my eyes shut. He broke the kiss and looked me in the eye for a second before sitting down. I blushed and began to cry.

"Jake, I love you." I basically whispered to him.

His eyes flooded with tears. He was pale. His hair was thinking out more. But I still loved him as much as the day I fell in love with him.

I looked around my bed. I grabbed my purse. I pulled out his beanie and handed it to him.

"How did you-"

"Skyla" I cut him off .

He just smiled and put it on. "Thank you." His cheeks went red. It was adorable.

=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=

sorry it's so short guys. I'll do better with the next one. I think I might be getting to the end. ):) please, share and add my book(s) to your reading lists! Comment what you think so far, I need to hear your guy's thoughts. Thanks. I love you guys!
Xoxo!