•She told me not to•

*Julie's POV*

I woke up in a hospital gown and bed. I was laying down. What happened? Did mark hurt me? I am so confused. Where was mark? I looked diver to find, my friend, Skyla in the chair reading a cosmopolitan magazine.

"Skyla?" I said in a faint voice.

"Hey! Youre awake, how you feeling?" She said, outing down her magazine.

"Confused.. what happened? Where's mark?" I asked.

Her face looked confused as well.

"Julie.." she began. "Why do you want to know where mark is?"

"I figured he would be here. I mean, I'm in the hospital. Did he hit me again..?" My mind was spinning. Why wasn't he here?

"Julie.. you're.. you're not with mark anymore.." her words shot through me like a bullet.

"What?" I asked.

"You're with Jake now.." she said.

Jake? Jake Jake Jake..? "Jake? What? Jake Sharpe?!" I asked. I was with Jake Sharpe?!

"Yes Jake Sharpe. You've be-" the doctor cut her off, when he walked in the door.

"Hello. How are you guys? Julie. How are you feeling?" He asked me.

Skyla pressed her lips together. "doc, I think she has some memory loss. She thinks she's still with her old boyfriend. And doesn't know anything about Jake."

"Could be amnesia. We'll give it an hour or two and see if she has any more if her memory back. She dis hit her head on the wall and the floor pretty hard." At that he walked out.

Jake?

•=•=•=•=•==•=•==••==•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•

*Skyla's POV*

"Jule I'm going to go down to the cafeteria and get something to eat. Do you want some jello of something?"

"Hello would be nice. Get me the orange kind!" She said.

I left out the door. Before I went to the cafe, I went to see Jake. He was in another room down the hall.

I peaked in the door. He was awake, staring at the ceiling. They must be taken his chest tube out.

"Hey Jake." I said as I walked inside.

He just waved. His face blank of expression.

"How are you?" I asked him.

"I'm okay." He said faintly.

"You should know, Julie has some amnesia. She doesn't remember being with you. But the doctor said to give it an hour or two. Her memory should come back. After you crashed, she fainted. " I told him. He looked like he was fighting tears. "Jake?"

He looked over at me.

"Are you really okay?" I asked. I knew he had lied to me.

He shook his head no. He shut his eyes. "I remember.." he sobbed a little, "Julie telling not to leave her, when I crashed." He sobbed again, louder this time.

I walked over and hugged him. "Hey. It's okay. This is hard on both if us. You're out best friend. And you saved her life, Jake."

He looked at me with a gun face. Tears stained his cheeks. "I know."

"She told me not to leave her. I don't know how much longer I have. SHE TOLD ME NIT TO LEAVE HER!" He yelked.

I said nothing.

"Julie.." was all he said, then he just looked at me. "Skyla, I need to see her."