•Always. and Forever•

I stood in my little white sundress I picked up from a store down the street from the hospital.

  I had called Skyla to be my maid of honor. Her long brown hair hung down her back and partly covered the bow of her little red dress.

  Mark's little brother, Derek, has always been a good friend to me. He asked him to be Jake's best man. Jake doesn't have many friends or family. Jake is very loyal and seems to like Jake. I, of course, asked Jake's permission first.

  Jake had a cute bow tie with a black dress hurt I got when I got my dress. He could barely stand from being so weak. He's so pale. His beanie was a little crooked. But it looked so good on him.

Before I knew it, it was time for vows.

"Julie, your vows." The minister said.

I don't think I can choke it out.  I'm gonna cry. "Jake. I-" I cut myself off with a sob. "I love you more than you could ever know. You rescued me." I sobbed again. They were getting louder. "you have been so good to me. Through the mark stuff, the depression, and the fact that you are still here. You're the best thing that ever happened to me. I don't know I I would still be alive right now if it wasn't for you. Thank you. For everything. You haven't left my side. ... And I'm never leaving yours. I love you with all my heart, Jake. Always. And forever."

He had tears freaking down his face. They looked a mixture of happy as sad tears. And it broke my heart. 

"Jake." The minister signaled it was Jake's turn.

"J-Julie.. you have been such a big impact on me. You haven't left me through all of this. You saved my life, countless times. ... I-i don't even know how I start to say how much I love you because words can't describe it. Waking up to your face, whether I'm in here at the hospital, or at our apartment. Seeing you sleep so soundly. Peacefully. It brings me peace. I wouldn't have fought this long throughout the cancer if it wasn't for you. I wouldn't have a reason to." His face was heartbreaking. The tears and pain in his eyes was unbearable. I couldn't hold back my sobs. " Julie, I love you so much, princess. I love you so much. I can't say it enough. I didn't know I could live someone this much. Even though I don't have much time left, you still want to marry me. That is baffling to me. Princess, even when I'm gone, don't forget me. Try not to be sad. I know it'll hurt. But I will, always, be with you. Living or not. I'm always here. As you'll see me again, in Heaven. I'll be waiting inside those pearl gates for you, princess. I love you, more than anything. Always. And forever."

I couldn't not hug him at that moment. I walked forward and cried into the crook of his neck. I sobbed and sobbed. He did the same. He is my knight in shining armor. My best friend. My soul mate.

We let go after a minute and we calmed down. We wiled our tears. Skyla and Derek were in tears as well. They sniffled and wiped their years too. We turned to the minister and got the rings.

We exchanged and smiled through he tears that were still slowly tricking down our cheeks.

"Do you, Julie, take this man to e your lawfully wedded husband, in sickness and in health, until death parts you?" The minister said in his raspy voice.

I looked into Jake's gorgeous, green eyes. They had a sparkle in them, even through the pain and suffering. I finally choked out the words, "I-i do."

"Do you, Jake, take this woman to e your lawfully wedded wife, in sickness and in health, until death parts you?" He repeated.

"I do." He said with a soft smile. He hadn't smiled in so long. It embedded itself in m head.

"I now pronounce you Husband and Wife. You may kiss your bride."

Jake stumbled over and put his hand on the back of my neck and another on my waist and kissed me passionately. His heart was racing.

The oxygen tubes were in the way a little but I didn't even care at that moment. He's mine and mine only. 

I smiled through the kiss. He smiled back. I felt it. It was like time stopped. His heart was still rushing. I had my arms around his neck. "I love you."

"I love you so much more, princess." He smiled brighter than the sun.

Skyla and Derek hugged us. We all day down in the hospital bed because Jake couldn't stand much longer. He got more pale and was panting.

My husband doesn't have much time left but I am going spend ever lest moment possible with him. Even if it is in this hospital room.