•Pure White•

I walked in and felt my heart stop and a lump in my throat.

Jake lay in his hospital bed, pale and tired looking. He had a chest tube and was hooked up to a bunch of monitors.

The doctor began to walk out. "I'll give you some time alone."

"Thank you." I said.

He was sleeping. He looked peaceful. I hope he isn't in any pain. I sat in the chair next to him, and just looked at him. He didn't have his beanie. It must still be in the apartment. It was so strange seeing him without it. My face was stained with tears. My makeup was probably running everywhere.

I talked to him, quietly, hoping he was listening in down way. "Jake.. please.. you have to pull through this.. please, Jake." I sobbed. Anger and fear filled me as his heart monitor began to speed up. "JAKE DON'T LEAVE ME!"

The monitor sped up higher and higher. I looked over at the door, mark was there again. "Youre not there. You're not there. He's not there." I shut my eyes and looked snack, he was gone. I rushed to the hall and yelled, "I need a doctor! Something wrong with Jake!"

A nurse and a man in a white coat rushed in the door, I followed.

His monitor was still racing.

"He's going into shock, let get him to trauma!" The doctor yelled.

I stood in shock. I couldn't move. The last thing I felt was a sharp pain in my head, and the last thing I saw was the ceiling. Then, pure white. 

•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•

HEY GUYS! I'm sorry to end it this way. But, I wanted to thank all of you for 1k reads! 😄 Thank you thank you thank you! I'll try to get the next chapter uo soon. :)