•pepper spray•

**Julie's pov**

"Hello, Julie" he said. My body wouldn't move. I couldn't say anything. Fear rose inside me. My heart raced. My muscles locked. I couldn't say anything. I had to force the words to come out.

"H-hi, m-m-mark." I stuttered.

He held up a note. I noticed it was my break up letter. "What the heck is this?" His tone was angry.

"It's a letter saying that I can't be with you anymore. I can't live like that anymore. It's just too stressful. And you're hurting me." I said then I began to yell. "And I'm with someone else now so leave me alone!" He slapped me. I held my cheek. He was glaring at me.

"You're mine. Not his. I dont care who he is, I will have you again. Even if it means the end of him." I slapped him back b

"You dont lay a hand on him." I said. Then he punched me. I fell to the ground. I'm sure Jake heard all of this. He was in the bathroom. He was probably too afraid to come out.

I began to cry. "Mark in sorry. " I wintered. I was facing the floor. By mouth was bleeding. "But if you're going to treat me this way, I can't. I can't do it. " he kicked me on the thigh. I cried out on pain. Began to sob, loudly.

Jake emerged from the bathroom. I looked at him. I kicked mark in the leg. He yelled then kicked me in the stomach. I choked.

"How dare you hit her. She's not yours anymore, man," Jake said. His tone was fierce.

"She's not yours." Mark said. He began to walk towards Jake. Mark was about two inches taller than him.

"No no. You've got it all wrong. She MINE!" He punched Jake in the nose.

"No!!" I yelled. I was in too much pain to get up and help him.

Jakes nose was bleeding. He punched mark in the stomach, then kicked him on the crotch. "You don't touch her! She said she doesn't love you anymore! Forget about her! She loves me now!" Jake yelled. I was still crying on the floor by the door.

I finally got up. I had pepper spray in my purse. My cell phone was with it. I got up and went to get it. It was on the kitchen. Behind the counter. Mark couldn't see me going over there. Jake was wailing on him.

I heard mark grunt and get up he began to hit Jake. I hit in my purse. I grabbed the pepper spray. Then my phone. I put my phone in my back pocket. I rushed over to where they were fighting. I was crying again. I hit mark.i punched him in the head.he fell to the floor. I prayed him worth my pepper spray. Jake was on the floor. His mouth and nose were bleeding. I helped him up.

"You okay baby?" I asked him.

"Yeah. I'm. Fine." He said. His eye was black.

I dialed 911 in my phone. Jake went and sat on the couch.

"911! What is your emergency?" The operator said.

"There's a man in my apartment trying to kill me and my b-" mark put me in a headlock. He grabbed me by the mouth. I tried screaming. I dropped my phone. Mark stomped on it then led me to the back room. He let go of my mouth to shut the door.

"Jake go get hel-" Mark had me at the mouth again by hen he shut the door. He Locked it. He threw meal on the floor.

"What are you going to do?" I asked. I was panicking now. he wouldn't rape me. Would he? I question it nowadays.

"I'm gonna treat you the way you deserve to be tested for leaving me." He walked towards me. "Don't be scared baby. It's okay." I backed away. There was a window on the other side of the room.