•Bye, Princess•

*Skyla's POV*

"Jake, I don't kn-"

"Skyla. I need to see her." He cut me off. He looked deep into.my eyes. I could see the pain inside them.

I didn't answer for a minute. "I'll have to ask the doctor. You're not in the best condition, Jake."

He nodded and laid back down.

I left to find the doctor. I hate seeing my friends like this. I can't lose them both.. and Julie, is not going to continue thinking that she is with that .. that.. douche bag of a guy named Mark.

I got lost in my thoughts and before i could come back to reality, I ran into a man in a white coat.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry!" I say. I realized it was Jake's doctor.

"Oh. Youre okay, sweetie." He runs his hands up and down his coat.

"You're Jake's doctor right?"

"Yes. Why?"

"I need to talk to you. Umm. He wants to see Julie." I trailed off.

"Well i dont really know with his condition." He said.

"It's just right down the hall. He needs to see her. You don't understand." I pleaded.

"Alright." He said.

After a while, we got Jake a wheelchair and unhooked his monitors. I wheeled him down to Julie's room. She was watching a movie on the TV.

I heard the TV say, "I look like a moose." She watching the princess diaries.

=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=
*JAKES POV*

I heard out favorite part of the princess diaries. Our movie. I sigh when we walk in.

"Julie?" I say.

"Jake! Hey how are you?" She asked. "remember this movie? This is our movie." She giggled.

"Y-yeah. I remember.." I said. I put on a weak smile.

"Mark won't watch movies with me. ." her face went glum.

"Julie..."

"Yeah?"

"Do you remember me? Us..?" I asked.

"Us?" She said. Her face went confused.

"Yes. Us.." I felt a lump in my throat. Tears started to well up in my eyes. "I gotta go. Bye, princess..." I turned my wheelchair around and headed to my room again. Skyla stayed followed me.

=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=
*JULIES POV*

He left out the door. He called me princess. Only one person has ever called me princess. And the was Jake. My mind went crazy. My eyes stared blankly at the wall but I saw things. Memories.

Sitting on the couch at my house watching The Princess Diaries.

Kissing him in the rain.

Him telling me that he has cancer.

Him fighting mark. He saved my life.

Him passing out. I had to call the cops.

Then his voice entered my head. "I love you Julie. I love you so much, princess. Don't ever leave me."

I snapped back to reality. Tears were streaming down my face. I sobbed.

"Jake!" I yelled. "I love you!"