•don't leave me.•

**JULIE'S POV•

I stood in shock. Why was Mark here? What happened? I sat down to process everything. I sat there for like an hour.

After a while, a nurse came up to me.

"Mrs.?" She said to me. She tapped me on the shoulder.

"Yes?" I said, standing up.

"I have an update on your friend-" I cut her off.

"He's my boyfriend" I said.

"I'm sorry. But I have an update on him." She said.

"Okay. Go on." I said.

"He is okay. He is strong oxygen, he is also awake if you would like to see him." She said.

"Yes. Yes please. Thank you." I said.

"Okay follow me." She smiled.

"Okay." I replied. She led me down hallway after hallway. Turn after turn. Soon enough, we were at his room. 310.

"Here we are. He's right inside. He's should be awake. I'll leave you two alone." She said. Then she walked away.

"Thank you so much." I said. I opened the door. He was laying there. He had the tv on. He was watching something. I didn't notice what he was watching though. I shut the door behind me. I fixed my tight blue tank top. Then put my bag on the table next to a chair.

"Jake..." I said. I started to quietly cry. Tears filled my eyes. This was so hard.

"It's okay Julie. It's okay come here." He said. He looked pale. I buried my face in his chest. He moved over a little for me to lay next to him. "And ummm. Thank you."

I lifted my head. "For what?" I asked.

"For helping me. You saved my life, princess." He said. His words broke my heart. I couldn't even say anything. He tilted my head up, so that I was facing him. "I love you." He mouthed to me.

"I love you too" I mouthed back.

I kissed him. I wanted to tell him how I felt. And all of my emotions, and how much I love him. Then i remembered seeing mark. He was hurt too. I kept that to myself but it still wanted to talk to Jake.

"Jake?" I said. Then I sat up.

"Yes, princess?" He said.

I took his hand. "I love you. You don't know how much I love you. I love that you're here, that you're helping me. I love you. I don't care that you have cancer. I dont care. I still love you. You're still you. You're still Jake. I won't leave you. I don't want you to fear of me leaving. Because I won't. I will be by your side forever. I love you." Tears were now flowing down my eyes, and his. I was squeezing his hand. He began to squeeze back.

"I-" he stopped. Then wiped some tears. "I don't know what to say, Julie. That's amazing of you. You're amazing. I love you too. You're just so great. You're great. I don't ever want to lose you, and-" he cringed. "I hope you never lose me."

I cried harder. I couldn't imagine losing him. We may have been together for a short time, but I already know that I love him. I already know that he's great. I know he's perfect. "I love you. I will always be with you. Okay? You don't ever fear losing me. Ever. I'm in your heart. You're in my heart." I said. We were both crying still.

I laid down next to him. I put my head on his chest. I listened to his breathing, and his heart beat. I sat there for a long time. We sat in silence. Soon enough, what seemed to be not very long turned into an hour, a nurse came into the room.