Chapter 16 - GENIUS 10

Rika's POV

The days continue on as usual, I didn't wander around, like I promise.

Ryoga-nii's been bugging me, annoying me, and sticking to me, much, much more than usual.

I get it that he's being protective, but he's still annoying.

I'm currently doing the same routine everyday. Training the lower courts. The upper courts has their own way of training anyways.

But one thing I'm worried about is the match later. The Genius 10, Japan's repersentative vs us the second stringer.

Later on~~~~~

Right now, the match has started. Doubles first. Atobe and Niou. I'm really worried. I cant get rid of the feeling that something bad's gonna happen.

They kept on playing, fighting through, But with my eyes, their opponent isn't even on full strength. Even if Atobe's newly develope insight, Even with Niou's imitation on Tezuka.....

"Niou...." I whispered, he's sacrificing his arm.

Tezuka phantom is hard for even Tezuka to handle..... now Niou's doing it.

"That Niou, I've never seen him like that before" Sanada said.

"Yeah, this is a first...." Seiichi said.

I frown even more. Its true, that prankster, he's never serious like this....

Niou then suddenly collapse in pain, clutching his right arm.

"NIOU!!!!!" I shouted.

I wanted to go, I wanted to beat them up for hurting them.... But I cant....

Atobe kept on playing, on and on and on, 2 against 1. Its just a matter of time. Atobe almost collapse out of exaustion.

Kabaji barge in the game, protecting Atobe, making him disqualified. Thrown out of the campus.

I close my eyes. I kneel down.

'Why....Why.....'

"THIS IS NOT TENNIS!!!!" I shouted.

"Rika-chan" Fuji kneel down in front of me.

I cried. It hurt so much to see the sport I love, and the people I love get hurt like this.

"Rika-chan"

I hears two voice called me. I look at the court, The two of them supporting each other, smirking.

Yet they have a different kind of.... Aura..... around them.

"Dont tell me---" Oishi gasp.

"Its Synchro!!" Eiji yelled.

Even if they manage to receive synchro, They still lost. I jump in and examine them.

"Why are you looking like that? Puri~" Niou said.

"Idiot....How can I not...." I whispered.

He just smiled.

Suddenly a ball flew pass by me, My eyes widen. I turn around to see one of the genius 10 serving another ball, Atobe hit it back, then he serve another towards me, Niou protected me, getting hit on the back.

My eyes widen in horror.

Third Person's POV

Rika swiftly took Niou's racket and hit the upcoming ball straight to the guy's face, making him fall.

Rika stood there panting, her hair shadowing her eyes.

"I'll kill you.... I'll kill you" Rika threaten.

she took out another ball from her pocket and serve it, she toss the ball up and was about to hit it but was stopped.

Fuji hugged her. Sanada and Yukimura by her side.

"Thats enough, Rika... Calm down" Fuji said.

Rika said nothing. She went to the unconscious Niou and tried lifting him up, Atobe helped and they went to the infirmary. But before that, Rika stopped.

"I'll tell you this, Out of all 10 of you there's only two person I'll have difficulty in defeating. I'll make sure you all suffer. I swear" Rika said and went.

Ryoma by the side look towards the empty court in shock, in anger. He scan around and his brother isn't found anywhere.

The next match continue on.

He took his tennis bag and went off.

"you going?" Sanada ask.

"Yeah.... To the toilet" Ryoma said, walking away.

Sanada just look at his fading figure.

'Probably to let his anger out' Sanada thought.

Ryoma arrived at an empty court, looking towards a certain person, tossing his orange up and down.

"Oi, Where were you?" Ryoma ask.

"Here" Ryoga said.

"Did you know what happen in the main court just now?" Ryoma ask.

"Yeah..." He answered.

"Tch" Ryoma's eye twitch in annoyance.

meanwhile~~

Ishida Gin from Shitenhouji lost in singles. Also Kite and Marui won their doubles. And after is Oni's turn vs Kintaro.

Out of all the current match, Their's was the most.....less blood spilling match.

Kintaro, being as wild and as a fun seeker as himself, gain the pinnacles of perfection. Oni then activate his long lost Pinnacles of perfection as well, they enjoyed the crazy match. Kintaro lost.

Right now is Akutsu and Sanada's doubles vs Tanegashima and his partner.

Sanada revealed his now controlled Black aura. His hit are way more stronger than his usual too. Though its useless.

Tanegashima can hit any ball back to nothing. Same as Rika's Samurai Stance.

Sanada and Akutsu lost.

**************************

Hey, guys....

Remember when I told at the begining that the book's gonna be short?

Yeah, I think its ending soon. Not sure how many chapter, haven't type it out.

hehehehe.... Sorry....

But no worries, I'll end it with much more better ending of course!!!!

At least I'll try....

SORRY!!!

Anyways, the climax's coming soon, look forward to it.

Oh,.sorry for the short chapter.

Sasaki_Senna OUT!!!!!! ^^