Chapter 5 - The Real Reason

Yosha!! Next chapter is here hope you like this one too!!

Enjoy!!!

***********************

Rika's POV

Well, after an akward convo with Kazuya, I check on this two boys. They... Pass out from exaustion.

"Kintaro, Ryoma wake up" I shake them.

They didn't even budge.

Then I decide to do something, well.....I guess you can say fun. For me.

I dragged them together and make sure they're close. I took my water bottle out, open the cap.

I smirk.

"HELP RYOMA!! KINTARO!!!" I splash the whole bottle of water on them.

"RIKA-SAN!!!"

"NEE-CHAN!!!"

They both woke up and look around, panic.

They finally face infront and look at me.

I smirk at them.

"Rika-san? What happen? Why did you shout? Someone kidnap you? They pour water on me? But you're okay!!" Kintaro panicked.

Ryoma just glared at me, eyeing my empty bottle of water.

I chuckled.

"Well, this is a very amusing sight"

I turn around to see Saito-san coming.

"Ryoma-kun, Kintaro-kun, you're disqualified for not obeying the rules given...Although, you dont really care am I right?" He said.

"Your point?" Ryoma ask.

"You wanna get stronger? To defeat Tokugawa-kun and Oni?" Saito-san continued.

I just raise my eyebrow.

"Then follow me. Rika-chan, come and follow me too" Saito-san begin walking.

He lead us to a forest and ask us to wait. A few minutes later, All of them, Yuuta-kun, Oishi, Momo, Inui, Renji, Sanada....

"The losers from the match just now?" I said, confused.

"Thats right. I bring you all here for a reason. If you're determined to get revenge against the winners, you must train" Saito-san said.

"Aren't we suppose to be out from the campus?" Oishi ask.

"Nope, You'll be training. Not unless if you manage to get on top of that mountain" He said, pointing to the high mountain behind us.

"Well, Good luck guys, We'll see each other soon" I said and they ran off.

"Who's the coach up there?" I ask.

"Hmm...The coach who gave you that invitation" Saito-san state.

My eyes widen.

"The head coach? Mifune-san?" I said.

"Yup! If you want to see them train, you're welcome to. Maybe you should pay a visit to the guy?" Saito-san said.

I chuckle.

"Okay then. I'll be going first" I said, walking the opposite direction the guys went.

"Oh? I thought you're gonna use the same way they use" He said.

"Nope, its too tiring. I'll just take the shorter way" I said and follow the dirt path.

Eventually, I reach the top. about 15 minutes.